Complementary Cartel Coins

ZevenWalsh

I was just wondering if anyone else had been having an issue with prompt delivery of their CCCoins over the past few months?

Have they just adopted the theory that they will get around to it when they get around to it?:rak_02:

There are multiple threads about this topic, and it was responded to with the following post:

Hey folks,

I wanted to pop in this thread and address your concerns with the 3 day delay on Cartel Coin grants. Since August of last year an issue creeped into our granting system which caused Cartel Coins to be granted every 33 days, instead of every 30 days as intended. As you pointed out, if this issue went on for a long period of time, your monthly grant could be affected and so we definitely did not want that to happen. As of right now the only effect is that your grant may be delayed.

With that in mind, we have a fix for this issue planned with next week’s maintenance. After next week your grants should continue forward, 30 days apart, as intended. Thank you for raising this issue so we could get it addressed.

-eric

• 2 weeks later...
I am tired of the cartel coins being issued late, the creep is getting worse and not being addressed, it will become so far away from your subscription date that you will end up not getting a monthly allocation. If you are so concerned about this issue and you've known about it for a reasonable length of time why haven't you actually done something about it, instead of telling us crap when we report the issue and lodge a ticket. Neither of which is very helpful when you are spouted rubbish. When subscribing the understanding is that you pay your subscription 72 hours after your cc would be given to you. Not 11 days late not 3 weeks late and then be told by customer service of the 30 day cycle. Well the 30 day cycle should coincide with your subscription payment not be blown out so far away from it that you don't know when you'll get the cc and by the time you do your subscription has been paid again and you don't get your cc. This is very frustrating especially when you have chosen out of all the games there are available to subscribe to or play. I understand that there are issues and it may take time to fix it. Don't give us platitudes and stupidity. FIX the issue. Edited by Adamantria

I am tired of the cartel coins being issued late, the creep is getting worse and not being addressed, it will become so far away from your subscription date that you will end up not getting a monthly allocation. If you are so concerned about this issue and you've known about it for a reasonable length of time why haven't you actually done something about it, instead of telling us crap when we report the issue and lodge a ticket. Neither of which is very helpful when you are spouted rubbish. When subscribing the understanding is that you pay your subscription 72 hours after your cc would be given to you. Not 11 days late not 3 weeks late and then be told by customer service of the 30 day cycle. Well the 30 day cycle should coincide with your subscription payment not be blown out so far away from it that you don't know when you'll get the cc and by the time you do your subscription has been paid again and you don't get your cc. This is very frustrating especially when you have chosen out of all the games there are available to subscribe to or play. I understand that there are issues and it may take time to fix it. Don't give us platitudes and stupidity. FIX the issue.

It should already be fixed.

Edited by MadDutchman

I also had seen the dev posts about it being fixed, but I've been continually subbed for years and I haven't gotten coins since Feb...

You can try opening up an in game ticket but chances are you're going to have to call them:

https://help.ea.com/en/article/swtor-support/

If you do go the ticket route, please be sure to be polite and give specifics. First level support can grant coins if you don;t create more work for them. Else they throw you into the ticket queue.

It should already be fixed.

No, it hasn't been fixed, my coins were supposed to be allocated on 23/2 didn't receive them till 26/2, in March they arrived late again, in April they well haven't arrived and I've been told that they will not arrive until 1/5 and if by then I haven't received them than and only then should I lodge a ticket. As far as I'm concerned that isn't good enough I pay my sub on time therefore they should pay the promised allocation of cc on time. It is getting beyond a joke and in some instances they've taken my payment a day or two earlier than it has been due.

No, it hasn't been fixed, my coins were supposed to be allocated on 23/2 didn't receive them till 26/2, in March they arrived late again, in April they well haven't arrived and I've been told that they will not arrive until 1/5 and if by then I haven't received them than and only then should I lodge a ticket. As far as I'm concerned that isn't good enough I pay my sub on time therefore they should pay the promised allocation of cc on time. It is getting beyond a joke and in some instances they've taken my payment a day or two earlier than it has been due.

Email received from Lonny, unfortunately I can't cut and paste the rude reply from the ticket, I'm sorry for your disappointment about the cycle Cartel Coins are granted on. I want to make sure that you know that the 30 day cycle your Cartel Coins are awarded by can take up to 72 hours to credit onto your balance. If it does not arrive by the end of the 33rd day, then please let us know and we can fix this manually.

Your monthly grant should be showing up by 5/1/2016. You can verify this by logging in at swtor.com, then following this link:

It is the 1/5/2016 and my monthly grant of cc still hasn't shown up, so I tried to lodge a ticket to report this and the system tells me that I have too many open tickets, the only open tickets are from when SPAM post has been reported, and as SPAM post from gold sellers is getting out of hand and there doesn't seem to be a fix to stop it I report it when I receive it. I then tried to close the open SPAM post tickets and again an error. So not only have I not received the April allocation of cc I cannot lodge a ticket. Oh Lonny you are a very rude person and probably shouldn't be in customer service.

Email received from Lonny, unfortunately I can't cut and paste the rude reply from the ticket, I'm sorry for your disappointment about the cycle Cartel Coins are granted on. I want to make sure that you know that the 30 day cycle your Cartel Coins are awarded by can take up to 72 hours to credit onto your balance. If it does not arrive by the end of the 33rd day, then please let us know and we can fix this manually.

Your monthly grant should be showing up by 5/1/2016. You can verify this by logging in at swtor.com, then following this link:

It is the 1/5/2016 and my monthly grant of cc still hasn't shown up, so I tried to lodge a ticket to report this and the system tells me that I have too many open tickets, the only open tickets are from when SPAM post has been reported, and as SPAM post from gold sellers is getting out of hand and there doesn't seem to be a fix to stop it I report it when I receive it. I then tried to close the open SPAM post tickets and again an error. So not only have I not received the April allocation of cc I cannot lodge a ticket. Oh Lonny you are a very rude person and probably shouldn't be in customer service.

Finally, I received an email today saying that my cc allocation has been paid, LATE, LATE, LATE, LATE, so basically it isn't really April's allocation now is it, it is now May 2 which by my calculations because of the push out creep in the 30 day cycle so now the cycle is 11 days out of sync with my subscription, which will add 11 days to the cycle of cc. I don't think it is acceptable. If you can keep the security key cycle on time as it has been every month why isn't the ccc cycle working properly instead you get aggravated people. Especially when we put in a ticket lodge bug reports and nothing gets down and the sync gets pushed out even further and instead of fixing it we are told oh there's a 30 day cycle and you're only in day 33 of that cycle excuse me if I'm in day 33 of that cycle why hasn't my cc been paid?

I just checked my account.. I have not gotten any cartel coins in two months according to my coin registrar. I thought my original amount looked awfully familiar.

Correction in a month and 5 days. to be exact.

Edited by Rexhavoc
To be correct

Hi

My monthly cc is now 24 Days delayed from the monthly sub fee. This month, it was still delayed by 3 Days. No Fix at all. So i guess, in 2 months, i lose a complete month of 500cc.

I mailed the support and guess what, they said, they cannt do anything. After that, i called the support per phone and they said the same ...

Hi

My monthly cc is now 24 Days delayed from the monthly sub fee. This month, it was still delayed by 3 Days. No Fix at all. So i guess, in 2 months, i lose a complete month of 500cc.

I mailed the support and guess what, they said, they cannt do anything. After that, i called the support per phone and they said the same ...

All you will get when you lodge a ticket is ccc are on a monthly cycle and you are into day such and such of cycle and if your cc are 3 days late the next time they'll be 6 days late and than the time after that they'll be 11 days late. In my case as I stated above I only received my last cc which is technically April's cc allocation today 5/2 customer service are a joke and don't help anyone. The rudeness from them is uncalled for, they don't take into account that the delay that has crept into the cc system is their fault and they don't want to do anything about and won't help anyone.

• 3 weeks later...
The issue with grant creep has been resolved, but they don't appear to be resetting the grant date to sub date. Looks like your grant will occur around 20-24 days after your sub right now. Still within 30 days (NOT one month) of your sub, but not coincident with it.