Any way to turn off having to confirm every modification?

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

That little window that asks me to confirm adding a mod to an item because it will bind it to me is extremely annoying when levelling up my gear every few levels and with the amount of mods I need to swap out its tedious as hell having to individually confirm each and every mod. Any solution?

If you hit Escape then go into your Preferences > User Interface section, you will see toggles for a bunch of confirmation dialog boxes. As far as I know, none of them will suppress the specific one that warns about binding mods, but if the option is going to be anywhere it will be in that section.

If you hit Escape then go into your Preferences > User Interface section, you will see toggles for a bunch of confirmation dialog boxes. As far as I know, none of them will suppress the specific one that warns about binding mods, but if the option is going to be anywhere it will be in that section.

Nope checked there already. Damnit that's so annoying. Takes far longer than it should to swap mods who needs to be told every single time they install a mod the same thing over and over again