Debating Transfering

jedimasterbryan

Hey Guys,

I have been playing the game since beta and am deciding on transferring to this server. I have my reasons, I was wondering how the server is just trying to get some feedback on the server before I transfer. Any input is really appreciated.

EDIT: I should also add a little bit about my play style, I am mostly PVE with little PVP. While on my original server I have spent most if not all my time guildless with is really something I would like to change so let me ask. Are the people nice are guilds helpful and such.

Edited by jedimasterbryan

Hello, well the people on this server are probably about the same as any other server. If you watch chat you will see trolls, idiots, and the arse wholes. And while questing or doing anything in the open you have your ninjas who don't care about anything but getting that quest item or crafting node. In my guild I am trying to build a community of people who will help each other with what ever you may be doing. So honestly just depends on where you go who you talk to and what you are doing, but the guilds for the most part are cool that is not saying that we don't have the guild with a crap reputation for being arse hats because we have our share of that as well. If you do come here it will be what you make it. But finding the right guild for you is going to help alot. Hope this helps.

You first might want to let people know whether you're going to be playing Imp or Pub side. If you're interested in a mainly imp side guild with a mature/casual atmosphere then check us out at http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=807871. We also are friends with a Pub guild that we put any pub toons we have in and they ours. Let me know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Jedi Covenant, I hope that you find it a good fit for you!

My guild <Fortitude> could be a good fit if you're still looking. We're primarily an end-game PVE guild, but a lot of us enjoy PVP as well. Our website is linked in my signature if you want to check us out or I'm happy to answer any questions you might have via direct message or by jumping into TeamSpeak some time.

Whether it's us or another guild, there are a lot of good ones on the server and I hope you find a good fit for your play style!