Propulsion Round Remove Weapon Requirement

Derivative

Then the commando wouldn't be unique it is what it is

The sniper can use every ability they have with an assault rifle. I don't see why the Commando should be different. At least I could feel like an actual trooper as a Commando with an assault rifle. As opposed to whatever the hell I'm supposed to be as a Vanguard and their swiss army rifle.

Nah, I agree with Theeko (*cringe*). The auto-cannon makes them unique, the same as Shadows have a double-bladed saber, and Snipers have a sniper rifles. You can still use normal rifles, but then you'd be as well playing as a Vanguard.

And while the sniper can use a normal rifle, the sniper rifle has more damage. If you want to gimp yourself because of cosmetics, feel free.

Edited by CrazyCT

Nah, I agree with Theeko (*cringe*). The auto-cannon makes them unique, the same as Shadows have a double-bladed saber, and Snipers have a sniper rifles. You can still use normal rifles, but then you'd be as well playing as a Vanguard.

And while the sniper can use a normal rifle, the sniper rifle has more damage. If you want to gimp yourself because of cosmetics, feel free.

I will gladly do so. My problem with the Vanguard is that their rifle shoots everything but actual blaster bolts unless you're using the "auto attack" filler ability or High Impact Bolt (at a push). Otherwise it's a mortar / grapple / grenade / pulse cannon / Ion gun... *blinks and looks at the gun* Da*** are they hiding all that ****?

At least as a Bounty Hunter I can somewhat suspend my disbelief and accept that they have wrist mounted flame throwers and missile launchers and previously backpack missile launchers.

All that crap on one gun? Not so much.

I've gone so far as making a Gunslinger dressed as a Trooper to make myself feel more like a Trooper.

Edited by Darth-Rion

At least as a Bounty Hunter I can somewhat suspend my disbelief and accept that they have wrist mounted flame throwers and missile launchers and previously backpack missile launchers.

Two points here:

* Do not invoke the obsessive.

* They still have the backpack launcher animation, on Fusion Missile.