Is KOTFE going to follow KOTOR II's route?

Slowpokeking

KOTOR2=Jedi Order almost wiped out KOTFE=Republic and Empire got beaten

KOTOR2=The leader of the Sith Triumvirate was helping the PC KOTFE=The Emperor was helping the PC

Both are trying to teach the PC a new way to see the Force

Arcann and Valyin=Darth Sion and Darth Nihilus

I wouldn't worry about it. BW has never copied their old work before. Ever.

Of course, KOTOR II was Obsidian. And BW has never copied someone else's work before. Ever.

If you put it that way, Chapter I is a carbon copy of the intro of Mass Effect 2. Even used the exact same cutscene with the ship exploding and people running around.

Edited by JeKoCZ

I wouldn't worry about it. BW has never copied their old work before. Ever.

Of course, KOTOR II was Obsidian. And BW has never copied someone else's work before. Ever.

I dont know about copying someone else work , but they do alot of copy paste from their own previous work .

And they already did it in swtor , from taking kotor 2 soundtrack and adding it in this game .

Kothe for exemple , 2 of his battle cry I noticed were taken from both kotor 2 and DAI .

When he say 'I can do this all day !'' that's the same line used by Dorian in Dragon Age inquisition .

and another line is taken from Atton from kotor 2 .

and Senya coming off like Samara ...

GO-TO from kotor 2 , droid given the task to fix the repb gone rogue , and Harbinger AI given a task and gone rogue ..and so on...:D

KOTOR2=Jedi Order almost wiped out KOTFE=Republic and Empire got beaten

KOTOR2=The leader of the Sith Triumvirate was helping the PC KOTFE=The Emperor was helping the PC

Let's hope not .

Because 1) kotor 2 writing was better . 2) that is insulting for Sion and Nihilus who I feel were better vilains then the idiots we have in Kotfe . and 3) This Kotfe should stand on it's own feets instead of copying from previous games . They already ruined revan , please no more .

You would think with all the money EA made over the years , and BW reputation they could hire peoples with fresh ideas ... :rolleyes:

The money EA's made doesn't have much to do with the budget at BW:A today. We're past development, EA primed that pump, now it's time for SWTOR to make a profit on its own.

The "problem" with fresh ideas is that they're Not Invented Here - which is hardly an uncommon issue.

Wasn't Kreia just trying to prove how arrogant and kind of evil jedi are? It's been a while...

No, they don't. They don't share that many similarities aside from the general of 'powerful'. It would be more accurate to say that Valkorion is like Nihilus since that is what Valkorion is, their difference lying in that Valkorion didn't end up like Nihlus.