Some Class Chapter 3 Completion Achievements Not Unlocking

agincourt

My Jedi Knight chapter 3 completion achievement unlocked. However the Smuggler and Trooper achievements have not. I have completed the class quests. For instance, for the Trooper, I've completed the final quest, Battle for Corelia. All companion conversations and quests are also completed and unlocked. Chapter 1 and 2 are unlocked. But not Chapter 3. I'm referring to the Legacy Republic Classes screen, under Global Unlocks.

Is this a bug, or is it possible to complete the final quest after missing another quest that should be required?

My Jedi Knight chapter 3 completion achievement unlocked. However the Smuggler and Trooper achievements have not. I have completed the class quests. For instance, for the Trooper, I've completed the final quest, Battle for Corelia. All companion conversations and quests are also completed and unlocked. Chapter 1 and 2 are unlocked. But not Chapter 3. I'm referring to the Legacy Republic Classes screen, under Global Unlocks.

Is this a bug, or is it possible to complete the final quest after missing another quest that should be required?

Bug, will be fixed in May's patch afaik;

Hey folks,

We have discovered what is causing the problem. There is a trigger that happens behind the scenes which grants Legendary Status. Some characters are missing this indicator, which is preventing you from having Legendary Status. We are working on addressing the issue, but unfortunately we can't resolve it until 4.4. In the meantime, you do not need to submit a ticket to CS as they will be unable to correct this issue. For those that qualify, your status will be corrected once the fix is in place.

Thank you for your patience.

-eric

My concern with that response is that it references Legendary Status, not individual class achievements. I'm nowhere near finished all 8 classes. 2 of 3 classes completed thru chapter 3 are not reflected in Legacy.

I'll hope that the 4.4 update fixes both issues.

Edited by agincourt

My concern with that response is that it references Legendary Status, not individual class achievements. I'm nowhere near finished all 8 classes. The 3 on the republic side that I HAVE completed, 2, as stated in op, don't show as complete.

I'll hope that the 4.4 update fixes both issues.

Yeah. I just figure whatever trigger he's talking about is likely something within some of the classes final chapters so the two issues could correlate. Can't say for sure obviously but hopefully whichever is preventing others from Legendary status is what's also causing your chapter completion issue. Fingers crossed either way.

The Bounty Hunter I just leveled up from scratch is affected by this. New character/server and have all the companions fully unlocked according to legacy window, just the 3rd act main story unlock won't activate.

No heroic moment flamethrower until it's fixed.

I am having the same issue with my Smuggler. Finished all of Chapter 3 couple nights ago and did not get the achievement for completing Chapter 3 - Smuggler. I am guessing it is the same issue to be fixed in the 4.4 patch, at least I hope so. Hate waiting so long to find out though.

• 3 weeks later...
So what do we do? Continue the story or not play the characters until they are patched. I finished Ilium before I realized it never unlocked and am now supposed to head to Makeb but General Garza is not the one sending me. The mailbox on my ship did.

• 2 weeks later...
Did all the class quests on my Trooper today. Still won't unlock Chapter 3 completion and I've finished Corelia and have no further quests.

Bug still present.

I'm in the same boat with my smuggler. Completed chapter 3 on the 12th, have the achievement. I do not have the chapter 3 heroic ability or the login screen class unlock.

Yup, definitely still present and across multiple classes - just finished Corellia on a BH and got part way into Ilum before I realised the achi hadn't popped.

EDIT: not just the achi, the heroic ability didn't unlock either.

Edited by Azreail

Yup, definitely still present and across multiple classes - just finished Corellia on a BH and got part way into Ilum before I realised the achi hadn't popped.

EDIT: not just the achi, the heroic ability didn't unlock either.

Same for my smuggler today. Really annoying.

I have some achievements not unlocking either, but not necessary sure they're tied to chapter 3, perhaps someone can tell me why they're not showing up.

Here are some of the ones not showing up:

<Simple Minds> .... for failing to remember why I went to fleet.

<Java Developer> ...for having started a second pot of coffee mid-day having played the game since about 4am.

<Zoiks and Away> ....for talking too much in gen chat and subsequently snow-mobiling off a cliff on Hoth.

<The Bold and the Beautiful> ....for taking too long selecting character options and getting sent to char select.

<The Devil Wears Prada> ...for spending my entire month's cc grant unlocking new armor sets.

<Pinball Wizard> ....for getting knocked back from one mob into the path of another who also has knockback.

<Best View In The House> ....for staring up at that beautiful Illum sky while mobs re-pop all around me.

<Sashay, Sashay!> ....for being too distracted staring at Theron's behind while I'm running through mobs.

<Fast and Furious> ....for space-barring dialogue too fast and completing it with an unwanted alignment choice.

<As I Lay Dying> ...for having accumulated a full 4 minute wait to revive when I don't want to return to med center.

<Overly Presumptuous> ...for not realizing that someone in gen chat is reacting to someone I've previously ignored.

<The Good Witch> ...for successfully getting my group through a HM FP casting nothing but the god bubble on them.

<Basic Instinct> ...for choosing a conversation choice that my companion likes despite me not liking the choice.

• 1 month later...
Jedi Knight, this is happening on all classes, so no real point mentioning what class you're having the issue on. The fact this still isn't fixed and they are basically making it a requirement for part of the event with not having ironed out all the kinks or fixed the previous blunders stinks to the high heavens and shows just what type of company EA is.

Jedi Knight, this is happening on all classes, so no real point mentioning what class you're having the issue on. The fact this still isn't fixed and they are basically making it a requirement for part of the event with not having ironed out all the kinks or fixed the previous blunders stinks to the high heavens and shows just what type of company EA is.

It isn't a requirement to complete any class stories. You just need to get to level 50.

Edited by GelstonJ

This thread was started before the Light vs Dark was even announced.

• 4 weeks later...