New subscriber.

Dskater

So, I subscribed two weeks ago, what I want to know is, do I have to buy Shadow of Revan? I know that I can play Knights of the Fallen Empire but every time when I go to the droid on the republic fleet it says that I don't own the digital version of Shadow of Revan, or something like that. The thing is, I completed the first two flashpoints attacking Korriban and defending tython. Now I have to meet Shan in the cantina but I need a VIP thing that I have to buy for 1 mil credits, people how own the digital version get it for free? What's confusing me, if I go to My Games I only have swtor standard edition and The Hutt Cartel.

I heard different things when I searched online, usualy old posts, I just wanted to make a new one.

May the force be with you.

So, I subscribed two weeks ago, what I want to know is, do I have to buy Shadow of Revan? I know that I can play Knights of the Fallen Empire but every time when I go to the droid on the republic fleet it says that I don't own the digital version of Shadow of Revan, or something like that. The thing is, I completed the first two flashpoints attacking Korriban and defending tython. Now I have to meet Shan in the cantina but I need a VIP thing that I have to buy for 1 mil credits, people how own the digital version get it for free? What's confusing me, if I go to My Games I only have swtor standard edition and The Hutt Cartel.

I heard different things when I searched online, usualy old posts, I just wanted to make a new one.

May the force be with you.

Any paid subscription automatically unlocks all currently available expansions, so no, you do not have to buy Shadow of Revan. You do not need the VIP band to see Shan in the cantina, that all takes place on the main level, not in the VIP lounge. There is a drink container on the bar at the location of the quest marker that will be the blue color of all clickable quest objective objects. Click on that to meet with Theron. As for the "My Games" section, it is that way for everyone, and I do not know why, so what you see there isn't really of much use to you.