Chapter XII may be the best one yet

DataBeaver

Eh, there are enough examples of non-force users being possessed in the game that the whole non-force user thing didn't bother me. My bounty hunter has had the sith emperor living in his head for 6 months now, I'd be shocked if he couldn't use a holocron :cool:

Are you saying it's even more awesome as a force user? Because I played it as a gunslinger.

To some, it makes more sense for those classes because they already wields lightsabers. I played it on my vanguard and I liked it a lot. Who needs the Force when you can have a rocket launcher? I'm pretty sure even lightsabers can't deflect nuclear missiles.

Well, it wasn't bad... i've just gotten very tired of the "hey, here is a big bad character, go beat on him for 3 minutes, then you'll get awarded with a cut scene" mentality they have in this expansion... from Heskal to Arcann, to Valkorian, to the numerous gold mobs that are "special", and so on... bleh...

To some, it makes more sense for those classes because they already wields lightsabers. I played it on my vanguard and I liked it a lot. Who needs the Force when you can have a rocket launcher? I'm pretty sure even lightsabers can't deflect nuclear missiles.

As A Sith I Can Confirm That,But If Somebody Is Powerful Enough They Might Be Able To Use The Force To Make The MIssile Go Back To Where It Came:rak_03:.