[As of 4.3a] Arma Rasa HK Quest Bugged: No Toolbar Pops Up

ZeridanShear

I had no problems when I ran this on Wednesday, but as of today it seems it's taken over for me too.

On two alts now each time I've gone into the Arma Rasa quest, clicked the terminal, and waited for HK to finish speaking of Scenario 1, the toolbar does not pop up at all. I've exited the area, come back in - nothing. Clicked the terminal again, nothing.

Can't reset the quest no matter where I am.

Can't abandon it or it will be gone.

Edited by ZeridanShear

Dude, there is a topic regarding this issue, with a fix, right here on the front page of this sub forum and another topic regarding it here on the second page. Why oh why did you feel the need to create yet another topic on the issue, when there are two current and up to date topics addressing the matter? :confused:

Thanks Aeristash for letting us all know there is another HK toolbar no show topic. I was directed here, so that's why I'm commenting here. :eek:

Same problem, glad I checked here and it's not just me. I wasted enough time already resetting, changing instants, and so on. Hope they fix this bug really soon. :mad:

Edited by Padreus

Thanks Aeristash for letting us all know there is another HK toolbar no show topic. I was directed here, so that's why I'm commenting here. :eek:

Same problem, glad I checked here and it's not just me. I wasted enough time already resetting, changing instants, and so on. Hope they fix this bug really soon. :mad:

For those looking still and not using the links. Go to your abilities page [P]> general when you're at the point to use them, you can use them from there.

Edited by LamiaiSkunk