Reclaimed Treasure

Svancara

Did you re-assemble the medallion?

Oh, thanks! Ive missed this part from the guide.

-In the newly appeared toolbar you will have the sith medallion available. Activate it in the spot, shown in the screenshot to summon a monster. Kill the monster and loot the Crystal. Open your inventory and click to add it to the medallion

I wonder how many of these "bugs" are the same as the bug in the last Chapter where the Force-field wouldn't go down when people destroyed "all three" of the generators.

Or the "bug" where they couldn't find Blizz, cause they were actually supposed to use the Holocom thingy

Edited by CrazyCT

It transported me but then my quest description turns empty and in the new area, there's nothing to interact with...

It bugged on me?

Sometimes it bugs out. You can use the same "log out and log back in" process that works for some other bugs as well (such as the probes in the Sarlacc pit.)

When it works correctly you will see an ugly NPC in the back and a cutscene will trigger as you approach.

What should I do? Do I need to find all tablets before interact with the Ancient Sith Artefact?

You need to start by "examining the artifact" every time you re-start the process. (You can spacebar through it).

- and/or -

You need to right-click on the jewel in inventory to add it to the medallion. (Mission Items tab)

Edited by JediQuaker

Killed stoneray, collected gem, clicked object to add to medallion, killed massassi, collected victory tablet, examined object, inserted tablets in the correct order tried to use medallion and it says it has no effect

Yes I checked the medallion had been clicked on to add the missing gem and yes I double and triple checked that the tablets were in the correct order - can not make this teleport me. I have tried relogging/resetting and still nothing - presumably only option is to keep trying to reset at this point :-(

• 2 months later...
I'm not trying to troll and while I get that they may be trying to be helpful these "there's already a thread there ___" types leave one wondering if they're just trying to help or have some kind of organizational OCD that compels them to repeatedly point such things out . FFS give it a rest.

I'm not trying to troll and while I get that they may be trying to be helpful these "there's already a thread there ___" types leave one wondering if they're just trying to help or have some kind of organizational OCD that compels them to repeatedly point such things out . FFS give it a rest.

1) It's not OCD, and people self-diagnosing themselves and over using the term are being pretty detrimental to people who actually suffer from this debilitating problem.

2) Some people feel compelled to point out that it's sometimes easier to use the search function and see if the question has already been answered.

3) It was 2 months ago. I feel compelled to ask you how you managed to find this antiquated thread, and then felt the need to comment on it?

Edited by CrazyCT

• 1 year later...

Well, this is the first time doing this "quest" and I used duckduckgo searching for SWTOR reclaimed treasure...so here I am. And the information has been useful to me. :)

And, yes, the person that kept fussing about duplicate thread topics needs to lighten up a bit.