The Eternal Championship

EricMusco

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they manage to release EC relatively bug free, challenging and with rewards that are worth the effort of running it, the delay will be well worth it. I'm feeling jaded enough that I'm not optimistic. I hope for Bioware's sake that ch. 11 is significantly better than ch. 10. They haven't done much that I would consider a "win" in a long time.

I typically don't mind, since i'd rather have a glitch/bug free addition. But holding it back this much, no new Operations or Flashpoints... It's kind of getting to me. Though, the Warzones look pretty cool.. Hopefully those will go well. :D I have hope, I do.

I typically don't mind, since i'd rather have a glitch/bug free addition. But holding it back this much, no new Operations or Flashpoints... It's kind of getting to me. Though, the Warzones look pretty cool.. Hopefully those will go well. :D I have hope, I do.

Yeah, but the Warzones arent coming with Chapter 11. Be chapter 12 at the earliest

While I certainly appreciate you informing us ahead of time, Eric. This is incredibly disappointing for someone who mains a Smuggler. One of the things I really enjoyed during the smuggler story was the crew. I adore each one of them, and with Bowdaar once again delayed. I have zero interest, or need, to play KotFE on a main toon.

Smugglers are the only class who have yet to see a returning companion. By the time Chapter 11 launches, each of the classes will have encountered at least one former companion. Three for Agent (my Imperial main) and Trooper which the story thus far feels geared toward anyway.

Add to the fact we are not getting new Alliance alerts I find myself asking....what am I paying for? Other than story, that one of my characters doesn't even feel part of, and keeping the servers running? I am hoping against hope that we will have an alert somewhere for Guss. Otherwise, I may have no other choice but to unsub.

The Division is coming next week. Adios Biofail!

How do you know division will not be a failure?

It always makes me laugh when people believe upcoming games will 110% be better then whatever they play now and then ,after the release,the drama starts.

It always makes me laugh when people believe upcoming games will 110% be better then whatever they play now and then ,after the release,the drama starts.

In the end, They might even come back if it's not what they expected.

It's better than a game that can't get their crap together. Every single patch they have released since KOTFE has been buggy. You knights in shining armor who continue to defend this game can keep at it. But open your eyes, please tell me one patch that has been released since KOTFE that hasn't had major bugs in it? Operations are screwed with reticles, don't drop proper gear, still haven't fixed the armor drop on council. That's just a very short list to the many alone in just operations. Not to mention all the bugs with crafting, GTN, banks. Shall I continue? It's cute to continue to support their horrible team of so called DEVS, let them continue to vacuum up your money and lead you on about the release of so called "content".

Edited by brandonsorr

If you dislike everything about the game.. No one is keeping you paying for a Subscription, and no one is keeping you at the computer. No reason to shame a game others like, just because you don'r.. Right?

It's a forum, where people voice their thoughts and opinions, right?

Hey folks,

We have been doing a lot of internal playtesting on the Eternal Championship and it is currently not at a level that we believe our players deserve. In keeping with our commitment to offer the highest quality experience possible with our latest expansion, we have decided to delay the launch of the Eternal Championship. We are focusing on overall balance, ensuring each boss fight is challenging, endeavoring to exceed quality expectations, and most of all, making sure it is a fun experience. Please note Bowdaar will also be delayed, but will continue to launch alongside the Eternal Championship.

To help ensure we deliver on the deeper experience we promised, we have decided to make the Eternal Championship available on our Public Test Server (PTS) prior to releasing it. We are eager to make this feature as high quality as possible and would love to get your feedback as we work to strengthen it. Once we nail down the release schedule we will let you know how to get access on PTS.

I will provide more information as I have it; our goal is to have more information in the next 4-6 weeks. Thank you.

-eric

So what I'm seein here basically is you've pulled the eternal championship twice now close to the release of a chapter. Are players who have subbed for those months going to be seeing some sort of compensation?

Given its now being put on the PTS players won't see the eternal championship until atleast chap 13

This is very worrying when I think of future updates. The content which could have been placed within future chapters probably got pushed back further.

Clearly bioware Austin needs to employ more than the cartel market guy

So what I'm seein here basically is you've pulled the eternal championship twice now close to the release of a chapter. Are players who have subbed for those months going to be seeing some sort of compensation?

Given its now being put on the PTS players won't see the eternal championship until atleast chap 13

This is very worrying when I think of future updates. The content which could have been placed within future chapters probably got pushed back further.

Clearly bioware Austin needs to employ more than the cartel market guy

But how could we possibly survive without all of them cartel reskins we don't get unless we pay for extra cartel coins?