Dead?

Aylisis

I just recently returned to swtor and decided I'd play on this server... poor mistake after purchasing and using cartel to find out that well as mentioned above.... ques are SOOOOOO long. I was thinking about transfering servers but id have to purchase more cartel coins and feeling alittle forced so havent.. I got a free transfer but was in the middle of a transfer fill out and had to rush out.. tried to do it later but it for some reason used my free but didnt transfer any characters...

# feelsbadman

I just recently returned to swtor and decided I'd play on this server... poor mistake after purchasing and using cartel to find out that well as mentioned above.... ques are SOOOOOO long. I was thinking about transfering servers but id have to purchase more cartel coins and feeling alittle forced so havent.. I got a free transfer but was in the middle of a transfer fill out and had to rush out.. tried to do it later but it for some reason used my free but didnt transfer any characters...

# feelsbadman

Send a ticket in, they will replace the free transfer. They did this for me. Also, if you want pve/rp, check out ebonhawk, fairly populated. If your hardcore pvp, then harbinger. However, for laid back pvp, ebonhawk has a good community as well for that.

I see no point in paying for a game that never has enough people on server to do anything. why not just merge all the servers. it has been a year of doing nothing. and you are trying to release more. really we don't need more. we need people.

• 2 months later...
I really wanna transfer,thing i wanna know is, Does my legacy **** also transfer. Like I got alot of **** unlocked and **** i poured time and credits and coins into so my Legacy is fully done and all my Collections are unlocked in my Legacy, I dont wanna transfer and have to reunlock everything.

The qs are long because no one is in them. Simple when you are in the game take out whatever planet you are on and press the look for person leaving it blank. There is over a 100 people on and doing different things. One thing they are not doing is Qing. You might say you are Qing but the warzone q will group 8 people together and run an arena. Guilds who group together jump the line because they are groups, than solos than free to play.unless f2p can q warzones on their own. Lower than 70. Group qs have limits. Solo q wil put 8 lvl 10 against a group of lvl 50s.

• 8 months later...