If you still haven't received email with cartel coins code, please post here.

Mutiny

Never got my CC's, and I hear that trying to contact Bioware results in them batting you back and forth across the ping-pong table ad nauseum; in game ticket absolutely refusing to listen to anything other than "you have to call customer service," who in turn absolutely demands you open an in-game ticket.

The only possible way I can say a single word on this matter is refusing to buy or have anything to do with new Cartel Packs, since it's clear how inconceivably and colossally insulted Bioware gets at having to pay attention to a SINGLE thing in this entire game other than how many Cartel Packs they sell. As long as I don't get my coins, Bioware can put their "new Cartel Packs" in their horn and blow them out their tuchus.

I hear you, Holly, and can't argue the methodology your suggesting... it's a shame, really, to have ruffled SO many (my impression) feathers with what would seem to be a simple email flyer?

My personal observations are that THIS thread has been achieving results for many... fingers crossed for you and others still waiting. I'm sorry.

EDIT: just an example, but in my case, I never submitted a ticket or called CS... I just kept posting/checking here, and FINALLY got the email with both codes this past Friday... about 8 days after the "18th" date we were all expecting.

Cheers,

J

Edited by Johnycat

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic