If you still haven't received email with cartel coins code, please post here.

Mutiny

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not received mine and I had everything in place already. I have been playing since Beta and have always received all the emails to stay informed on everything. I know many other guild members that received it and I have checked all my email boxes. Edited by Ragh

If you haven't received your coins then you should confirm you had the appropriate subscription box checked and then file a ticket.

Had all that checked. I know my e-mail provider is not blocking SWTOR promo mails as I've received one two days ago and have been receiving since ever. Getting the sads now. :(

Hey folks,

Over the past few days we’ve reviewed player accounts who indicated they had not received their Cartel Coin/Chapter I subscriber email. We discovered a few reasons why this may have occurred:

• Some accounts opted-in after the February 14, 2016 deadline.
  • The email was received, but it may have gotten deleted, lost in a secondary folder, missed, or landed in a spam folder.
  • Sometime in the past you marked one of our SWTOR emails as spam or possibly reported it as spam, and your email client/provider “black listed” our emails. That means we may actually be sending you emails, but they are being blocked. We suggest you check with your email provider/client and verify that is not the case.
  • There was a small number of players who were missed in the original set of emails and we’re sending them the same promotional email. If you were one of these players and don’t receive your email by tomorrow, you may also want to review the above bullets.

With all of that being said, we are going to be sending another batch of emails. This new batch of emails will include the following accounts:

• All accounts who were sent the email previously, but did not open the email.
  • Any account that opted in by Monday, February 22, 2016 (to essentially catch anyone who wanted to participate)

The email subject line is either "A Familiar Face Joins Your Team - Play Chapter 10 Now!" or "Chapter 10 and Firebrand are here - Play Now!" and was sent from the swtor@email.swtor.com email address. Our plan is to send out email over the next two days, so look for it in your mailbox.

-eric

Aww I just started the game and subbed on feb 24th. No chance for me then?

Hey folks,

I wanted to let all of you know that we are looking into the emails. For starters, here are a few things you should look for. As always, make sure to check all of your email folders, including spam, promotions, etc. The subject line of the email is either "A Familiar Face Joins Your Team - Play Chapter 10 Now!" or "Chapter 10 and Firebrand are here - Play Now!". I know of some users who deleted the email thinking it was just our normal newsletter, but your codes were contained in those emails.

Now, with all of that being said, I am looking into a few things:

• Was the email sent to everyone who qualified.
  • Were there any errors during sending, that caused some people to be missed.
  • Did any other issues occur during the process which caused some people to be missed.

I have been going through this thread to verify that users were properly identified. As an example, Mutiny, the OP of this thread. I can see that you qualified for the email, and are on the list of people who received emails. So now I am checking on our side to ensure that users like you were in fact properly sent their email.

I will let you know what I find out!

-eric

Opted-in since 2011 and never lost an email before, but no code so far email :( :( :( :(

Hi and firstly let me say sorry after receiving email again i checked my folders and did have original email so "sorry" , that being said if the email had been better titled maybe a lot of missing emails would not be missing the title says "Chapter 10 and Firebrand are here - Play Now!‏" email is below, with the code being at the bottom of email.

I just saw the title no mention of coins and thought spam :D so apologies maybe in future if there is a freebie attached making it a bit more obvious for us well me anyway :) might be helpful .

Anyway thank you for sorting something that for me did not need sorting had i maybe been more vigilant .

Chapter 10 and Firebrand are here - Play Now!

If you are having trouble viewing this email, please click here.

Will Firebrand Join Your

watch the trailer

Chapter 11: Disavowed is Coming Soon

Lead Your Team on a Covert Mission Behind Enemy Lines on March 10!

FIND OUT MORE

Get Rewarded - New Sub Reward Coming in March!

Get the Helmet of your Favorite Bodyguard Droid™...and Early Access!

GET A FIRST LOOK

SHARE YOUR STAR WARS™ LOVE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!

" codes are here in email "

Careful folks don't ask for the codes no more I got a warning this morning for asking for it

Now the way BW is handling this crap with us who haven't received an e-mail code is to start handing out warnings:rolleyes:

Yeah I'm so done with these people...

No, you can ask for the codes... In the thread that asking about codes is made for... Not a random PTS thread.