If you still haven't received email with cartel coins code, please post here.

Mutiny

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry man, but I've been using Gmail for over a decade and while it never blocked SWTOR messages before, this one simply didn't go through, for some odd reason.

So no, I don't think the fault is on the email provider.

My current provider is roadrunner. I want to change it TO Gmail, because rr just does whatever it wants.

Someone please kindly post the IP address that this new batch is coming from. Or even the headers after removing your own email address from them. Thanks.

edit: I'm not emptying my spam or trash folders for the next few days.

Edited by dr_mike

Hey folks,

Over the past few days we’ve reviewed player accounts who indicated they had not received their Cartel Coin/Chapter I subscriber email. We discovered a few reasons why this may have occurred:

• Some accounts opted-in after the February 14, 2016 deadline.
  • The email was received, but it may have gotten deleted, lost in a secondary folder, missed, or landed in a spam folder.
  • Sometime in the past you marked one of our SWTOR emails as spam or possibly reported it as spam, and your email client/provider “black listed” our emails. That means we may actually be sending you emails, but they are being blocked. We suggest you check with your email provider/client and verify that is not the case.
  • There was a small number of players who were missed in the original set of emails and we’re sending them the same promotional email. If you were one of these players and don’t receive your email by tomorrow, you may also want to review the above bullets.

With all of that being said, we are going to be sending another batch of emails. This new batch of emails will include the following accounts:

• All accounts who were sent the email previously, but did not open the email.
  • Any account that opted in by Monday, February 22, 2016 (to essentially catch anyone who wanted to participate)

The email subject line is either "A Familiar Face Joins Your Team - Play Chapter 10 Now!" or "Chapter 10 and Firebrand are here - Play Now!" and was sent from the swtor@email.swtor.com email address. Our plan is to send out email over the next two days, so look for it in your mailbox.

-eric

Thank you!

Someone please kindly post the IP address that this new batch is coming from. Or even the headers after removing your own email address from them. Thanks.

edit: I'm not emptying my spam or trash folders for the next few days.

Received: from unknown (HELO mta901.em.ea.com) (63.211.90.185)

I haven't seen a cartel coin code yet. all options checked in basic info line of account info. I have 4 emails from swtor that are already viewed. 2 cartel coin drop notices for being a sub and 2 customer service letters. So it looks like it should work.

Received: from unknown (HELO mta901.em.ea.com) (63.211.90.185)

Thank you. I don't find any previous emails from them from that IP address.

It appears to be cheetahmail but one of their servers they only send clean lists from. Hopefully there won;t be any issues this time around.

edit: Used before by them: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=654686

Edited by dr_mike

Hey folks,

With all of that being said, we are going to be sending another batch of emails. This new batch of emails will include the following accounts:

• Any account that opted in by Monday, February 22, 2016 (to essentially catch anyone who wanted to participate)

The email subject line is either "A Familiar Face Joins Your Team - Play Chapter 10 Now!" or "Chapter 10 and Firebrand are here - Play Now!" and was sent from the swtor@email.swtor.com email address. Our plan is to send out email over the next two days, so look for it in your mailbox.

-eric

I got a second copy of the e-mail, likely because my mail program doesn't do the "acknowledge receipt" thing. The code looks identical to the one I got earlier so that should prevent me from getting another 1050 CC since I redeemed that code already. Not going to try either way.

Mildly amusing, but I hope those who missed their code now have it.

Fingers crossed I see something in the next day or two... checked my gmail settings and I have NO blocked email accounts, IPs, etc. So far, still nothing...

No reason I can see for not receiving the email the first run, as indicated in previous posts - all boxes checked, since launch, subscribed since launch... fully eligible.

Wish me luck folks. :D

J

I received mine today FINALLY. I still think that this could have been avoided if they had simply awarded the CC to ALL subscribers and sent an in-game mail to notify them instead of this failed marketing ploy that only pissed more people off.

Hey folks,

Over the past few days we’ve reviewed player accounts who indicated they had not received their Cartel Coin/Chapter I subscriber email. We discovered a few reasons why this may have occurred:

• Some accounts opted-in after the February 14, 2016 deadline.
  • The email was received, but it may have gotten deleted, lost in a secondary folder, missed, or landed in a spam folder.
  • Sometime in the past you marked one of our SWTOR emails as spam or possibly reported it as spam, and your email client/provider “black listed” our emails. That means we may actually be sending you emails, but they are being blocked. We suggest you check with your email provider/client and verify that is not the case.
  • There was a small number of players who were missed in the original set of emails and we’re sending them the same promotional email. If you were one of these players and don’t receive your email by tomorrow, you may also want to review the above bullets.

-eric

Never got it the first one I know I been opted way before the 14th cause I got other newsletters in the past so doubt I am going to get this one.

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the update

I hope my friend and I were part of the "missed ones" as

- we have no mail adress blacklisted on our mail accounts

- The 1rst e-mail never arrived, we checked all our folders (promotion inclued) and haven't deleted it (we don't empty our trash often)

Add the address Eric gave to your address book, that might help if your provider is filtering it for some reason.