February subscriber reward email code

wastelanddustin

Yes, because none of us have read any of the threads concerning this issue, so we aren't aware of exactly what email it arrives with. Please don't post in a serious thread with crap like this that ignores everything stated in the thread. Yes, there are people who are dumb and didn't look properly. There are also many people who HAVE NOT recieved ANY email from bioware since the last CC grant email. My last email of any sort from bioware was Feb. 1.

I have no emails whatsoever in my trash folder, i check my spam folder daily, and it does not show up in any other folders or in search.

He was trying to help you...no need to be rude.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22nd and still haven't got mail, but i can get STAR WARS: The Old Republic One-Time Password‏ mails btw :mad: when i wanna try log in to game.. serious when it will be come its going to be annoying :(:rak_evil::rak_evil: Edited by darkelven

22nd and still haven't got mail, but i can get STAR WARS: The Old Republic One-Time Password‏ mails btw :mad: when i wanna try log in to game.. serious when it will be come its going to be annoying :(:rak_evil::rak_evil:
Join the party its like they decided to take the weekend off and left a lot of us out there still without a code... But every person I know in the game has theirs already I just guess like I already stated that they took the weekend off...

It comes in an e-mail that isn't exactly screaming get your CC's here. If not for a thread talking about it I would have never known to look. I sifted back through my e-mails and sure enough it was there. I'm sure there are plenty of people that have gotten the e-mail already they just didn't realize that their code was tucked away in a corner at the bottom of the e-mail. I mean who really reads those chapter advertisement e-mails. We see an e-mail "Firebrand Coming February 11!" ! and we see the picture and say, 'That looks an awful lot like Kaliyo". But down at the bottom is your code.

It comes in an e-mail that isn't exactly screaming get your CC's here. If not for a thread talking about it I would have never known to look. I sifted back through my e-mails and sure enough it was there. I'm sure there are plenty of people that have gotten the e-mail already they just didn't realize that their code was tucked away in a corner at the bottom of the e-mail. I mean who really reads those chapter advertisement e-mails. We see an e-mail "Firebrand Coming February 11!" ! and we see the picture and say, 'That looks an awful lot like Kaliyo". But down at the bottom is your code.

Hi,

You know I think that many people here are aware that :

• The subject of the e-mail is "tricky" and is about Chapter X
  • They should look at their spam and promotions folders in gmail
  • They should even have a look in their trash folder, "just in case"

And as many people : I've been there and done that... and still no e-mail from Bioware or SWTOR the last 5 days

So maybe, yes maybe, there are here 1 or 2% of people who haven't "been there or done that" but for the other 98/99% your comment just looks condescending.

Was probably a bad idea to start sending them out right before a weekend.

The bad idea was burying the code in the sort of email that subscribers are already tired of seeing and was likely to get deleted unread. This entire exercise is probably a test to see how many people actually read the emails.

Otherwise, they would have sent out a special email with a subject head like "Here are your free Cartel Coins".

still no response from any number of biowares community college support team?

There's been quite a few folks here in this thread who have posted that CS have responded to tickets on the topic. You may want to take a few moments and take a looksee. I'm not your keeper.

edit: A quick read through of your previous posts just shows you as a bigot. Amazed staff hasn't ToS'ed you yet...

Edited by dr_mike

He was trying to help you...no need to be rude.

No, he was literally saying that people with this issue are liars or stupid and have not checked properly for the email. It was old after the first 50 times people said "check your spam folder n00b". Whether or not my response was measured is debatable, but repeating the same advice as is in literally all of the threads about this issue is unwarranted and claiming that nobody has the problem because you don't have it is ignorant and condescending.

No, he was literally saying that people with this issue are liars or stupid and have not checked properly for the email. It was old after the first 50 times people said "check your spam folder n00b". Whether or not my response was measured is debatable, but repeating the same advice as is in literally all of the threads about this issue is unwarranted and claiming that nobody has the problem because you don't have it is ignorant and condescending.

Yeah, that is getting kind of annoying.

This is the swtor support forums. You get used to it. Take 5 seconds to start banning these folks but I think BW/ EA/ whoever is afraid of the "Where's my free speech?!?" backlash those folks would raise.

I work for a webhosting company that caters to soccer moms and their kids. When one of the kids steps out of line, we know who to email. Pity it's not the same here. ;)

Had a thought for those players on GMail. Unless you've changed the settings, anything you delete stays in the All Mail folder for 30 days anyway. Folks may want to check there.

Yes, checking spam and trash has been mentioned dozens of times, I don't recall the All Mail folder having been mentioned though.

Had a thought for those players on GMail. Unless you've changed the settings, anything you delete stays in the All Mail folder for 30 days anyway. Folks may want to check there.

Yes, checking spam and trash has been mentioned dozens of times, I don't recall the All Mail folder having been mentioned though.

This search in:all fireb would pull it up. Still, no go for me.

There's been quite a few folks here in this thread who have posted that CS have responded to tickets on the topic. You may want to take a few moments and take a looksee. I'm not your keeper.

edit: A quick read through of your previous posts just shows you as a bigot. Amazed staff hasn't ToS'ed you yet...

wow a "bigot"?

you shouldnt be namecalling, that is actually against the forum rules.

This search in:all fireb would pull it up. Still, no go for me.

It was just a thought. I have access to my server logs and haven't seen a connection from the IP address being reported as sending them. (54.240.10.134) I was answering a tech support question elsewhere and the subject had come up so I wanted to mention it.

Add me to the list. I checked to make sure I was opted in, even though I was pretty sure I was.. but the last email I have received was also the CC monthly reward grant. I got that on 1/31/16. I have tried every key search word I could think of on all my folders. Nothing.

Folks, the code is in the last advertising email they sent you. If you deleted it, you deleted your code. Check your junk email and your deleted email.

Which we haven't gotten. We've already covered that. I also point out my last post on this very page that says I have access to my server logs and I haven't even seen a connection.

Thanks for the response but please kindly don't make a bad situation worse by not reading the page you're posting on.

Edited by dr_mike