February subscriber reward email code

wastelanddustin

Didn't receive mine either. But I'm used to disappointment. Despite how easy it was to be accepted by this one, I'm sure somewhere somehow I missed something.

pretty sure we have been frauded.

I would say, that no company is so incompetent that they can't send out E-mails!

Edited by Malgh

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( the supercrate (and the lightsaber i'll get from it :rak_03:) will have to wait

Ty for letting us know.

Lol! Have you not seen the threads about the very lose drop rate of the Lightsaber? I'm going to guess you want the Unstable Arbiter's Lightsaber. Please post and let us know if you get it or not.

I received my code already. I received it on the 19th with the code. The Subject of the email said:

Chapter 10 and Firebrand are here

So because it didn't say here is your code or something, I deleted it but then I saw a thread about them being sent, went back into my trash folder and retrieved it.

If you scroll through the email the top part of the email talks about chapter 10, then about chapter 11 coming soon. Next part is the march subscriber reward and shows the HK-55 helmet. Then at the bottom it says:

SHARE YOUR STAR WARS™ LOVE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!

and has two code, one with the 1050 that says:

Something for you…A Gift* of 1,050 Cartel Coins to spend in the Cartel Market -

Then the code. Finally after that is a code to allow someone to play chapter 10 for free.

So if you were expecting a different subject line you may have just accidentally deleted it not knowing it had the code because the subject and first part contained something else.

I received my code already. I received it on the 19th with the code. The Subject of the email said:

Chapter 10 and Firebrand are here

So because it didn't say here is your code or something, I deleted it but then I saw a thread about them being sent, went back into my trash folder and retrieved it.

If you scroll through the email the top part of the email talks about chapter 10, then about chapter 11 coming soon. Next part is the march subscriber reward and shows the HK-55 helmet. Then at the bottom it says:

SHARE YOUR STAR WARS™ LOVE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!

and has two code, one with the 1050 that says:

Something for you…A Gift* of 1,050 Cartel Coins to spend in the Cartel Market -

Then the code. Finally after that is a code to allow someone to play chapter 10 for free.

So if you were expecting a different subject line you may have just accidentally deleted it not knowing it had the code because the subject and first part contained something else.

Once again... thank you. However... there have been several very helpful folks, which no doubt have assisted many players anticipating a special or certain message title and/or those who may have neglected to look in various other folders.

There also seems to be several players in a different category... like me... and those are folks who didn't get anything... have checked all folders... have not deleted any emails... have been subbed for years... have been opted in for email for years... have confirmed all of this on account... and - have still not received the aforementioned email with the two codes at the bottom.

I really and truly appreciate everyone's sincere effort to assist with this rather frustrating and ongoing situation. To those who have received codes, and those who have been redirected via the helpful support of the SWTOR forum community, I am pleased! For my part though, and many others out there - hang tough!

Cheers,

J

Once again... thank you. However... there have been several very helpful folks, which no doubt have assisted many players anticipating a special or certain message title and/or those who may have neglected to look in various other folders.

There also seems to be several players in a different category... like me... and those are folks who didn't get anything... have checked all folders... have not deleted any emails... have been subbed for years... have been opted in for email for years... have confirmed all of this on account... and - have still not received the aforementioned email with the two codes at the bottom.

I really and truly appreciate everyone's sincere effort to assist with this rather frustrating and ongoing situation. To those who have received codes, and those who have been redirected via the helpful support of the SWTOR forum community, I am pleased! For my part though, and many others out there - hang tough!

Cheers,

J

This is me. I was actually concerned because I didn't remember if I was signed up for the newsletter, but I am. I wish they would have made it clear, or better yet, sent the code via in-game mail. I think that would have been easier.

I did get my code. I am wondering if, at this point, people who did not had some problem with getting the email set up properly. No, I'm not questioning their intelligence. I just mean I wasn't so sure if my registration for that email "took" until the email arrived.

I did get my code. I am wondering if, at this point, people who did not had some problem with getting the email set up properly. No, I'm not questioning their intelligence. I just mean I wasn't so sure if my registration for that email "took" until the email arrived.

Based on my experience, and based on what I've read on this and other threads from several players... I have never had an issue receiving emails form BW/EA. And yes, I've checked (several times) my account settings - boxes are checked. And yes, I've checked several times in all the folders - no email.

I do know that you (and others) are REALLY trying to be helpful... but this is REALLY starting to get frustrating.

Ugh :mad:

J

Based on my experience, and based on what I've read on this and other threads from several players... I have never had an issue receiving emails form BW/EA. And yes, I've checked (several times) my account settings - boxes are checked. And yes, I've checked several times in all the folders - no email.

I do know that you (and others) are REALLY trying to be helpful... but this is REALLY starting to get frustrating.

Ugh :mad:

J

Understandable to be frustrated. I'm sure if our positions were reversed, I'd be feeling the same (as an example, my main seems permanently blocked from a romantic relationship with a KotFE character because of an early access error in chapters 1-9).

I hope your situation is resolved though

I got my codes, and wasn't opted in prior to opting in before the 14th.

My husband has not received the codes yet, and has been opted in since account creation, checked all folders, nada.

Wonder if the system had an issue recognizing accounts that were already opted in, and instead only looked for ones who's status changed to opted in? Nothing has been deleted on the email his account uses since before the codes would have gone out, and spam folder was checked before being emptied, message just is not there, and he was opted in.

I got my codes, and wasn't opted in prior to opting in before the 14th.

My husband has not received the codes yet, and has been opted in since account creation, checked all folders, nada.

Wonder if the system had an issue recognizing accounts that were already opted in, and instead only looked for ones who's status changed to opted in? Nothing has been deleted on the email his account uses since before the codes would have gone out, and spam folder was checked before being emptied, message just is not there, and he was opted in.

I know on Dulfy, they specifically advised deselecting the box, saving, reselecting the box and saving. Perhaps that was the problem for some

I am in the same boat as your beau. I have been opted in since... well, pre order I guess.

The last email I received was the monthly cartel notification. Perhaps instructions will come down from on high regarding the correct course of action for subs in our situation. ¯\(°_°)/¯

Why does everyone assume people are checking their email wrongly? Like we haven't seen the many many many many people who have said theirs was in promotional or spam folders. Bioware has yet to send emails to many of us. It's not on our end.

Why does everyone assume people are checking their email wrongly? Like we haven't seen the many many many many people who have said theirs was in promotional or spam folders. Bioware has yet to send emails to many of us. It's not on our end.
THANK YOU!!!

I am like you still haven't got mine and also like you I'm getting tired of people think we are so ignorant enough not to know how to check are own e-mail, like I stated many freaking times I got it set up on my end right because I just got an e-mail from them on the 16th about them responding to a in-game ticket I placed of the 15th....

So if I got a e-mail from the protocol droid responding to a ticket I place just a few days ago that means it set up right on my end and that also means that BW has "NOT" sent out my e-mail....

This is getting old everyone I know in the game has already got theirs and yet I am the only who still haven't got a code ***!?!?!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Edited by Legolose

I'm curious....

How many of you were opted in already before the announcement, and got your codes?

How many of you were opted in already before the announcement, and didn't get your codes?

I have a hypothesis. I was opted in since day 1 of my sub, back in April, and I got the Big Goose Egg thus far...

/tinfoil

I was opted in since launch and received my codes.

I know on Dulfy, they specifically advised deselecting the box, saving, reselecting the box and saving. Perhaps that was the problem for some

Indeed... Dulfy is my friend! Did this too. Deselected the one (from BW that I always had), then checked them all just be safe. Saved... rechecked (as recent as yesterday), and all checked.

... still no mail/codes.

J

Edited by Johnycat

Hey folks!

I know there have been quite a few questions about when the Feb reward email would be going out. Many of you spotted the EA Help article which mentioned they would be sent out today. It is our goal that the emails will all be sent today. However, it is possible that they wont go out until tomorrow.

If for some reason they are not going out by end of day tomorrow, I will make sure we post an update! Thanks everyone.

-eric

I'm wondering if they are still sending emails out. I've had the opt in box checked for emails since beta, if not before that. I did what Dulfy suggested and did the uncheck box -> save -> check box -> save before the deadline. I've been watching my email since and the only email I've gotten from swtor was for my monthly subscription reward coins.