February subscriber reward email code

wastelanddustin

Yes thank you for the cartel coins.

However now about the free level 60 token, who can we give it too.

Now this may seem like a no brainer but when you think about it, is it?

Lets think about it for a few seconds.....(thinking about it, thinking about a bit more, lol)

Now I have 2 sub accounts, can one sub give it to the other?

If the answer is NO, this was not the intent. Well I also have 3 free to play accounts (all preferred) can I give it to one of these? After all I assume the intent is to get more people to sub. Well already subbing so really not going to get me to sub for a 3rd or 4th time.

If the answer is no again, not the intent of the free 60 token.

So if I have to give it to someone else then, well I am not unless I know them really really well, not going to know if they do or do not have more than one account and players may well trade codes to get this for there free accounts. What if someone has recently gone to preferred but already done the first 9-10 chapters?

Guess what I am saying is can you elaborate on this a little more on what/who we can and cannot do/give with this free 60 token.

Thanks in advance for any clarification on this, and again thanks for the cartel coins.

To everyone else who reads this don't say you have not considered this if you also have a f2p account as well.

Edit

Should this be posted here or should it have its own thread???

A bit more info here:

https://help.ea.com/en/article/swtor-share-the-love-february-2016/

What do I need to know about the code for my friend?

To qualify for the free trial your friend must not be a current subscriber and must not have Knights of the Fallen Empire on their account.

Your friend does not qualify for the trial if they have already activated or played a Chapter One trial, or if their account is banned or suspended.

Your friend must redeem their code on the Star Wars: The Old Republic website.

Your friend can only play Chapter One on a brand new Start at Level 60 character.

Characters created for the trial will be capped at Level 60, your friend can delete their character and replay Chapter One as often as they like.

Your friend cannot progress past Chapter One unless they upgrade to a Subscriber account.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I miss something? What was the requirement for the CC?

Had to have your account set up to allow for emails from Bioware/EA.

P.S. Bioware, thank you for getting those out last night! Got my email at 2130. Glad someone stayed late to make this happen as promised. +1 Bioware.

Edited by JoeeyyMagzz

I'm curious....

How many of you were opted in already before the announcement, and got your codes?

How many of you were opted in already before the announcement, and didn't get your codes?

I have a hypothesis. I was opted in since day 1 of my sub, back in April, and I got the Big Goose Egg thus far...

/tinfoil

I opted in April '09 when I first started visiting the site for news on the game, I got my code but it was in my spam filter. (Since '09 no other emails from Bioware have shown up there so it's still worth checking, perhaps it's because they sent mail in batches?) I have only been resubbed a few months but I stay opted in for the newsletter even when I've let my subscription lapse. I don't know if that matters.

Edited by Jessabeans

If you haven't received your codes yet but you're opted in then check your;

- Spam folder

- Promotions folder when using gmail

- Search for sender 'swtor@email.swtor.com'

- Look for the title 'Chapter 10 and Firebrand are here - Play Now!'

Mail looks like this; http://imgur.com/vWJPBEE

To whoever asked, I've been opted in since sign up in March 2013 and got my mail around 4.30 am GMT+1.

- Spam folder

To whoever asked, I've been opted in since sign up in March 2013 and got my mail around 4.30 am GMT+1.

Thank you. I saw something in my SWTOR folder with that title but never looked at *** as I assumed it was something that came when chapter 10 launched. Got my code now. :D

- Spam folder

Well I still haven't got mine and I'm like you I received e-mails everytime I get my monthly 500cc so I'm not getting why I haven't got my code yet this just doesn't make since..

This was the last thing I have gottin from them : Dated 2/17/2016

Greetings,

I am Protocol Droid M0-T0, Human-Cyborg Relations.

Thank you for bringing this incident to our attention. We will investigate this issue, and take any appropriate action in accordance with our policies and procedures.

Please be aware that we are unable to discuss any actions taken against another player’s account, and so we will not be in any further contact with you regarding this report.

Thank you again for reporting this incident and we apologize for any upset or inconvenience caused. Should you require assistance with any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Galactic Support is our specialty…

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid M0-T0

Star Wars ™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service

And this was a ticket I put out in-game a few days ago so I should have gotten this e-mail... Don't know what is going on..

Edited by Legolose

Hi Eric or Tait. I live in the UK, I received my codes hours ago, thank you very much. Unfortunately, when I enter the code in the 'Redeem a Code' box on my Account it won't accept it, the message 'Invalid Code please check your Card Details' keeps coming up. I have done exactly as the email said and copied the code EXACTLY as it was the email, what am I doing wrong?

Also I have been trying all week to get in touch with UK Customer Services by telephone, every time I ring, the discontinued number sound comes up, my phone provider says there is a fault on the line but surely not for 5 solid days there isn't? I have a character stuck in an infinite loading screen scenario since Monday 15 th Feb, I've put a ticket in but no joy, not even an acknowledgement, this really is bad form to say the least.

Last but not least, can the Devs see their way in the near future to give the ability to deposit money into the Legacy Bank? Pretty please? Have a nice day and thanks in advance.

Thanks that answers most of my questions, except about giving it to one of my f2p accounts, as none of these have ever been sub accounts or have started KotFE. However I can see that this was certainly not the intended use of the level 60 token. So guess mine wont be used.

Hi Eric or Tait. I live in the UK, I received my codes hours ago, thank you very much. Unfortunately, when I enter the code in the 'Redeem a Code' box on my Account it won't accept it, the message 'Invalid Code please check your Card Details' keeps coming up. I have done exactly as the email said and copied the code EXACTLY as it was the email, what am I doing wrong?

Also I have been trying all week to get in touch with UK Customer Services by telephone, every time I ring, the discontinued number sound comes up, my phone provider says there is a fault on the line but surely not for 5 solid days there isn't? I have a character stuck in an infinite loading screen scenario since Monday 15 th Feb, I've put a ticket in but no joy, not even an acknowledgement, this really is bad form to say the least.

Last but not least, can the Devs see their way in the near future to give the ability to deposit money into the Legacy Bank? Pretty please? Have a nice day and thanks in advance.

You do know you can just mail money to your alts. Just write in the subject box something like "cash" then put the alts name in on top and then add the cash you want to send them and there you go..

Question, did you tick the little box? if not that's why. took me a few mins to work this out.

Hi, my husband and I got our emails with codes earlier today but my son hasn't received his yet. Has everyone else got theirsor are there still people waiting? We are all in the UK

My husband and I have been permanent subs but my son had to unsub for a few months but had re-subbed before the 14th of Feb.

Hi, my husband and I got our emails with codes earlier today but my son hasn't received his yet. Has everyone else got theirsor are there still people waiting? We are all in the UK

My husband and I have been permanent subs but my son had to unsub for a few months but had re-subbed before the 14th of Feb.

I still haven't got mine and I live in Texas so.. There are still a lot of us who haven't got theirs yet..

There will be an email entitled "Chapter 10 and Firebrand are here - Play Now!" which will have the codes for both the Cartel Coins and the free trial for your friend if you have gmail check the promotions folder that's where mine was. Edited by DarthEnrique

Thanks that answers most of my questions, except about giving it to one of my f2p accounts, as none of these have ever been sub accounts or have started KotFE. However I can see that this was certainly not the intended use of the level 60 token. So guess mine wont be used.

Applying the code to a f2p account works - and upgrades that account to preferred.

Did that myself :) .

For some of you who have not yet received the mail, are you sure you have opted in for mails?

I too thought I was opted in, considering I get many other email promos from them. It never even crossed my mind that maybe I wasn't.

After waiting 2 days, I rechecked my account and all opt ins were unchecked. :(

The last letter besides free CC and customer service updates I received was in October for KOTFE early access. So either I never had boxes ticked and conveniently some letters get through anyway, or they got unticked somehow.

Feeling really stupid right about now.