368 packs opened ZERO sabers. Working as intended!

Gothreg

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to look at your drop rates. You seriously need to review your internal data and make changes as needed..

Just to be annoying, I'll have to tell you that I bought 1 pack a couple of days ago and it had 2 chance cubes in it. One of the cubes was a blue outline crystal, which I already have, and the other was an orange lightsaber. I didn't think anything special about it, so I can't say what the name of the lightsaber was.

(And I bought a 5 pack after that and got nothing special in any of them.)

its a gamble, there is no guarantee of a certain item dropping. You don't load a slot machine with 500$ and be mad that you didn't make money. The fact is your a spoiled girl who is mad that they wasted their money for something as trivial as a In game graphical change to a sword. Obviously you love the CM seeing as how you threw nearly 500$ at it. Its players like you that continue to throw money at them for nothing that prevent them from actually putting forth real effort to improve the game when they can make a few new items and you will give them 500$.

I'm glad you didn't get the saber. I'm glad that for once with this game stupidity wasn't rewarded.

The drop rate is actually pretty high if you want to compare to other games, PSO2 for instance has weapons that have a drop rate below .001, the only difference is they drop from specific mobs or boss's and are the stronger weapons of the game but here your willing to pay hundreds of dollers for a chance at cosmetic gear.

Now have fun looking like :csw_jabba: with all your cartel crap.

Edited by ridge_guardian

its a gamble, there is no guarantee of a certain item dropping. You don't load a slot machine with 500$ and be mad that you didn't make money. The fact is your a spoiled girl who is mad that they wasted their money for something as trivial as a In game graphical change to a sword. Obviously you love the CM seeing as how you threw nearly 500$ at it. Its players like you that continue to throw money at them for nothing that prevent them from actually putting forth real effort to improve the game when they can make a few new items and you will give them 500$.

I'm glad you didn't get the saber. I'm glad that for once with this game stupidity wasn't rewarded.

Talk about being overly hostile, eh?

Wait months and there'll be lightsaber in CC market for CC like ziost last time, if You are mad becouse You dont have it from pack. Its funny anyway when people buy million packs just to get another lightsaber with another beam animation.... Edited by tummiswtor

Wait months and there'll be lightsaber in CC market for CC like ziost last time, if You are mad becouse You dont have it from pack. Its funny anyway when people buy million packs just to get another lightsaber with another beam animation....

I don't really see the new saber coming to CC market unless they add another kylo ren saber with the hilt.

The Cubes turn the packs into a huge rip off and scam... And for multiple reasons.

Like OP, I generally spend 200-500 dollars on packs when a new pack comes out.

(Dont judge, Oil field worker in the middle of Wyoming. Single, no kids, nothing better spend my money on and i never break the bank or anything haha.)

So for veteran players like myself, who have invested into older packs the cubes are a complete slap in the face...

I had a great many of my recent hypercrates open up with about 1-2/3 packs having 2 cubes (2 cubes, companions gifts, jawa junk, but no new items.). On packs as such: I've just spent money on items I've already dumped money into getting in the past. When you get the cubes, it almost eliminates the chances of getting a new item... Instead of it rolling on items out of the new packs, its rolling on old items, which means that when I do spend money on the NEW packs for NEW items only 1-2 of 3 of them produce anything of interest. The thing that pisses me off the most about it is that I'm now being forced to buy items I've already bought. (not forced as in they are twisting my arm to spend money, but when I buy a new pack I want new items not items I've already went through RNG hell to obtain previously...)

Now...

Add this to the extremely low drop rate, I'd say more so than any other item that has hit the CM.

The Average 200-500 i usually spend when a packs come out, that usually has good results with obtaining what i want or obtaining enough to sell to get what I want, is useless (in Prophecy of Five the 1h saber is going upward of 100mil with the LOW LOW LOW population that is yet to be addressed...). Without any warning at all about how Rare this item is.

Call me crazy, but getting a bunch of people used to a decently stable drop rate for rare items, that cost real money, and then all of a sudden dropping the loot rate further is about as scammy as you can get to me...

I dont think I've ever felt more ripped off in my life. Ebay has not even screwed me this hard...

You can say its "always been a gamble..." or whatever,

but i feel super mislead, ripped off, and scammed after this pack.

The drop rate is actually pretty high if you want to compare to other games, PSO2 for instance has weapons that have a drop rate below .001, the only difference is they drop from specific mobs or boss's and are the stronger weapons of the game but here your willing to pay hundreds of dollers for a chance at cosmetic gear.

Sounds like you're jealous of people that can spend money on CM, or else you wouldn't be so mad bro. :rak_03:

Sounds like you're jealous of people that can spend money on CM, or else you wouldn't be so mad bro. :rak_03:

1.Because I would prefer to have a game were the developers actually care about making the game better rather then using it to grab as much cash as quickly as they can before the game dies out?

2.You sound like somebody who just unloaded their wallet on the CM.

3.Why would anyone be jealous of spending money on the cartel market when you can buy anything that comes from it in credits, specially when people constantly undercut each other to the point that its all super cheap and easy to get. I have lots of cartel market gear, a entire set of CM gear for each character and different mounts ect on each one. I paid for it all in the excessive amount of credits I have because credits in this game really aren't hard to get. I don't even craft all I do is sell resources my comps bring back and I make millions of credits.

3.Why would anyone be jealous of spending money on the cartel market when you can buy anything that comes from it in credits, specially when people constantly undercut each other to the point that its all super cheap and easy to get. I have lots of cartel market gear, a entire set of CM gear for each character and different mounts ect on each one. I paid for it all in the excessive amount of credits I have because credits in this game really aren't hard to get. I don't even craft all I do is sell resources my comps bring back and I make millions of credits.

All true, but when a sword costs 55 mil that's kind of high. I could understand a 15-mil item, but 55 mil? It doesn't sound like inflation, it sounds like the drop rates are absolutely unreasonable.

All true, but when a sword costs 55 mil that's kind of high. I could understand a 15-mil item, but 55 mil? It doesn't sound like inflation, it sounds like the drop rates are absolutely unreasonable.

It's up and down on my server. Goes anywhere from 50-100mil.

Just stupid how rare they made it compared to other rare items...

i've bought two H crates (10 packs total) an bought another 3 packs.

The only "good" thing I got was that swamp rancor.

I did get Lana Beniko armor set which I cant sell at GTN (bound str8 from the chance cube) and the rest was crap, vibro sword (cant sell or use), jawa crap, cheap green crystal (went str8 to GTN).

I dont mind spending those CC, but why do I need chance cubes for older stuff when I can buy older packs and get what I want?

If all of you would learn to speak with your wallet then they'd listen to you. I can never understand why people will keep throwing money at something when it's not what they want. For some reason everyone seems to think they're the exception to the rule and they and they alone will get lucky. The drop rates are beyond abysmal and people have been saying this for a while but you all keep throwing money at them so why would they even bother to change if your just going to keep rewarding them? I wouldn't, that's for sure. Stop buying them and they'll change it. It's very simple. Let your money or lack thereof speak for you and they will listen. It's like a parent who keeps complaining that their kid won't listen and throws fits but keeps rewarding their bad behavior with toys and candy or TV because they just don't want to listen to all the screaming. That's no way to teach someone how to behave. All your doing is giving them your blessings on these new packs and encouraging them. :csw_destroyer:

truthfully I don't even like the new saber the blade on it is so thin it looks like a glowing toothpick.

I doubt it's any different than that of the rancor difference eing rancor's were enver this popular. Even if you had the only gathomir rancor no one would pay 40 million for it. The most I got one was 20 mill and that was basically months after embargo when I literally had the only one on the GTN.

The difference with the saber is it is it FAR more popular and sought after and anyone who is listing sabers too cheaply is having them bought up by people who already have them to resell because we know people will pay 40million+ for them.

People have made 100's of millions off these sabers - anytime anyone lists one too cheap *BOOM* bought up and relisted for 40 million.

i've bought two H crates (10 packs total) an bought another 3 packs.

The only "good" thing I got was that swamp rancor.

I did get Lana Beniko armor set which I cant sell at GTN (bound str8 from the chance cube) and the rest was crap, vibro sword (cant sell or use), jawa crap, cheap green crystal (went str8 to GTN).

I dont mind spending those CC, but why do I need chance cubes for older stuff when I can buy older packs and get what I want?

Jawa "crap" can yield you about 2 million per hypercrate by buying and selling companion gifts.

• 3 weeks later...
I opened 300 packs (10 Hypercrates), got everything bar the Warbot companion and the lightsabres.

And this is why you can't sell your gear for any decent amount of money on the GTN. These people simply don't have any storage room so they blast it all on the GTN for 5,000 credits or less each. The casual pack buyers cherishing lets say a swamp rancor are dismayed to find it only goes for 800k cartel coins and there are 5 saturated pages of them on the GTN.