Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point guys i think the codes have stopped and honestly with all the moaning and groaning im not surprised Eric is paid to manage civility within the forums but with the level of complaints he has had over the course of the last 4 hours im surprised he hasnt had a mental breakdown.

Best we just leave it now and wait till the servers are back up dont forget we can get all the updates on maintainance for the servers on the twitter feed

I had stopped doing that because there was some frustration about the "copy/paste" race that comes with posting codes. That being said, since you asked, here are some codes:

-eric

I've no problem with the copypasta, in theory, it's just that it's somewhat creepy that you're watching me and only putting those codes when I jump up to go do something. :p

That, and I'm not likely quick enough, even if I were here when they're posted.

I'd say people are going to be frustrated, no matter the method of "entry", as it's the nature of the beast. Giveaways, contests, tournaments, anything competitive, will lend themselves towards frustration on someone's part, but I'd say that's certainly no reason not to play. :)

Moreover, I'm not going to sit here and wish no one else had the opportunity, just because I have terrible luck, the worst timing and, am too laggy, am afk every time, and/or not quick enough on the input.

Thanks for keeping folks informed and entertained!

Edited by ShyNyny

Hey folks!

I just wanted to pass a heads up in case you didn't see it in the maintenance thread.

Keep your eyes on that thread for info!

Thanks Eric,

Maybe one last chance at a code, but allow it to be used 1 per account with say unlimited activations but disable it after 5min. Thus allowing people here on the forums to get some free CC for the next 5min or something like that.