Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

I agree with some of the other posts here. While I definitely applaud Eric (or whoever thought of it) for the initiative of doing this and the good intentions behind it, I think it's mostly only adding to people's frustrations. Sitting here waiting for the game to come back up, wanting to play the new content, go crafting crazy with the new items or whichever and facing extended maintenance is aggravating enough. To then log in to the forum and discover this 'game' going on with codes that are used up within seconds and something you're only lucky enough to even get to try if you by chance check the forums/dev tracker.. it's kind of adding salt to the wound. I know maintenance days are tricky, I've seen worse in some other games and anyone who got a code working.. congrats, truly but I just don't feel this is the correct and responsible manner of handling customer upset. Just my 2 cents as a former CSR.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank You Eric for trying to keep things lively and fun while we all wait for the problem to be solved. I can't begin to imagine the stress and frustration everyone is going through right now. As a GM of 4 guilds (2 on Shadowlands and 2 on Jedi Covenant) plus an officer in 2 more guilds on The Red Eclipse, I can tell you that while it's frustrating for the players, I know it has to be 100 times worse for you. I'll keep watching the Dev Tracker so I can inform my guildies when we can log back on. Hang in There!! :D

Hey, Eric. Not trying to be "that guy" but at this point shouldn't every account be granted 500 Cartel Coins instead of a select few lucky people who type in a code .01 seconds sooner than another? Just tired of "Early access" being the new Public Test Server.

finally some good news... shame i have to sleep in half an hour and study tomorrow all day long.... was really counting on tonight

still hope all the subs get some compensation

but thank you Eric for keeping is up to date, and the codes certainly made the forum lively