Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say as much asi am displeased with EA/bioware I think eric does a good job, not sucking up, just stating that most community managers don't do that

usally they just say it takes longer, end of story

at least he is trying

yes downtime is taking long, but no one said you have to wait here, there are more things on the web

we all paid, well most anyways, im here since 2011, I actually paid for my copy of swtor

servers will be up soon so take it easy

im actually having fun following this forum post

i have to agree eric is doing a great job he is taking his time to interact with us and trying to keep us entertained so stop complaining and enjoy i mean the codes he is giving out are costing us nothing

I had stopped doing that because there was some frustration about the "copy/paste" race that comes with posting codes. That being said, since you asked, here are some codes:

7C3P-7Y7M-WSWA-J426

47BB-4EYS-G9JK-NQDB

DFNH-9BKF-VHFS-BK4X

ARVW-F3VF-RV7S-R9KQ

76ME-C4C5-X5XE-YWK8

-eric

How about just sending codes randomly out to random people in this thread?

É eu também sou brasileiro e em vez de ficar na folia das DST eu to aqui esperando os servidores voltarem pra eu poder jogar:/

Sir I am a French Speaking American, if you cannot speak Norwegian, then don't speak at all. or Russian, or Orc.

I'm officially an Eric supporter! Thank you Eric!

Fishing for a PM? :p

Don't get me wrong i don't think eric's an ******e or anything. it's an unfortunate situation for everyone involved. only complaint i have is that the trivia questions aren't about ingame things.

Edited by dimmidice

Na sehr schön -.- Im Englischen Forum werden schön Codes gepostet auch wenn man sie nicht bekommt dank der F5 Spammer.

Aber was ist mit den Foren in Europa?

Die werden außen vorgelassen.

Finde ich echt neben der Spur. Wenn dann alle gleich behandeln.