• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Eric,

Here's some reasons why I should get a CC code:

- This is my favorite game ever;

- My internet's so bad I can't load your posts;

- My boyfriend is annoying me because the game's down and I can't take it anymore;

- My english is just too bad but I'm still here translating everything;

- It's Carnaval in Brazil and instead of doing my crazy dance on the streets I'm here waiting for your updates.

So this is why.

Sorry for my poor english. :)

É eu também sou brasileiro e em vez de ficar na folia das DST eu to aqui esperando os servidores voltarem pra eu poder jogar:/

I had stopped doing that because there was some frustration about the "copy/paste" race that comes with posting codes. That being said, since you asked, here are some codes:

7C3P-7Y7M-WSWA-J426

47BB-4EYS-G9JK-NQDB

DFNH-9BKF-VHFS-BK4X

ARVW-F3VF-RV7S-R9KQ

76ME-C4C5-X5XE-YWK8

-eric

Hey Eric,

I've been on here for hours killing time during this server downtime. I've entered probably over 30 codes just after you posted without winning any CC's. When u post a number of codes and I'm signed in, the system seems to bottleneck and kick me out of the code page. So here's my question. Is there some kind of trick to this?

....See you Space Cowboy

Bad Spice

I look forward to reading your better poem.

This is the first poem I wrote in the 5th grade with a 10 minute time limit. Its about women who go to sales.

THE SALE

Fighting, Biting

Pushing, Shoving

Women Ripping out hair.

Why are they all

trying to get

the purple underwear?

Edited by Fleurdelis

Is there seriously no way of posting a code that multiple can use for a time?

They haven't even banned all the users that used the duplicate exploit, sick and tired of listening to guild members bragging about their 1 Billion credits they made and all their L50 companions. And you seriously expect a multi-use code? get real. We need to accept what we can get.

Compensation would be nice, no doubt about it but I don't feel its owed. I'd certainly take free stuff because I love free stuff especially in relationship to a game I'm playing. However, I do want to say that while I appreciate that Eric is trying to do something to engage people, give them something to do and help them feel better... I think that perhaps the whole code posting, copy and paste, browser refresh race tends to generate more negativity than it does positivity, due to the greater number of losses than wins.

I think it'd be grand if it were done perhaps along the lines of a cantina code, where you could clink the link and redeem it just once per account, but that it was available to everyone who clicked it, for a limited period of time. Then there's something for everyone and no hard feelings about not winning the race to get something when there are only 5 winners and hundreds of losers. Just a wee thought.

Well said and a great idea!! Would love a Cantina Tour type code!

Is there going to be anything done for the people who aren't able to get anything from the Copy/Paste game? It's pretty frustrating when you can't play the game due to issues, then get frustrated because the swtor website is slow too. It's pretty ridiculous that things have been down for so long. I hope there is something done for the rest of the users who have been waiting...

"I had stopped doing that because there was some frustration about the "copy/paste" race that comes with posting codes. That being said, since you asked, here are some codes:"

7C3P-7Y7M-WSWA-J426

47BB-4EYS-G9JK-NQDB

DFNH-9BKF-VHFS-BK4X

ARVW-F3VF-RV7S-R9KQ

76ME-C4C5-X5XE-YWK8

Hail downtime! The butcher of the community and its sanity!