Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, either you are all very knowledgeable or pretty good at using Google :rak_03:. The winners are CMPUNKDUDE, HikariChino, and Tsube. Check your PMs.

I know the copy/paste game isn't the best, but let's get real broad with it. Here are a whole bunch of codes for a bunch of things, spreads out the odds a bit. Here goes:

2400 CC

7RDP-NJ2G-39HE-JFRA

G5QG-3T4K-KN8B-CSYJ

5XTY-7NR2-Z67Z-SWZG

ANCH-Q8WL-JXXW-6SNL

FHFL-9DY5-54WX-DSR3

450 CC

ASVG-AAMF-3TYP-YQVS

4D5F-DEK7-BNTV-EQBS

AARA-MAKS-AX5S-A82B

7W58-8ZHK-57FN-7SKW

2M26-56DS-VWKZ-XG28

95XE-LV4L-3G8C-96LT

F2R6-Z9TD-DUDE-M758

6FLN-NG4A-VH4U-K9AB

HAP6-JZJ9-VKXL-7UMZ

ACY2-53ZE-N69A-KWBQ

Tauntaun Fawn

5MS5-4JR5-KETZ-5FX7

DARQ-FLCZ-GB49-XPRF

87FP-5QC2-Q86G-BCPX

ABFU-T9YK-KXZ5-K5ZT

AHT9-9TLQ-CFWV-XRN3

HRVG-XMVS-CS66-LSNP

7UH8-93UM-6NCY-J3Q9

AVR6-UE6V-76S9-92NG

8XYV-QD8R-CQNW-8WZG

5Z98-JYBS-ZXWG-ZX8R

2NA7-5MU3-HDWA-7TYZ

5JAM-FPX5-HGN7-92ZM

5C7S-B8HU-T9FM-K395

EY8M-ZJ9W-A5XE-TUYE

BXRJ-KGDM-DHSX-KK74

Good luck!

-eric

Is this supposed to be a joke? Your servers are down, thousands and thousands of customers are waiting, and this is your response? To post a few codes (for a really huge value items) that only a few lucky F5-CTRL+C spammers can get to? And what of the other hundred thousand players? This is neither respectable nor fair treatment of your community. I'm actually disgusted by this. No, I do not appreciate the fact that you are "trying to do something good for the community", because if you did that then you would give EVERYONE an equal gift, but this is just a rotten carrot on a stick to keep the sheeple from thinking about the real issue. Totally ridiculous.

This thread has been amusing to watch. Pretty efficient way to stress test the web servers and frustrate hundreds of posters at the same time. Although I do question the wisdom of making already angry people even angrier. :p

Because then the botters couldn't rack up an insane amount of free CC while all the other people look at the "this code has been used" message over and over
Honestly i doubt it's bots. its just that the internet is a vast network. just because for you they show up at a certain time doesn't mean they didnt show up 20 seconds sooner for someone else. no matter how much you're refreshing.

When Poe meets Star Wars:

'Twas noontide of winter

And mid-time of night,

And stars, in their orbits,

Shone pale through the night.

I gazed awhile

On her cold smile,

Too cold- too cold for me -

There passed as a shroud,

Her head unbowed,

And I turned around to see,

Her saber, with dread,

In Imperial red.

Did I earn a CC code? :)

Honestly i doubt it's bots. its just that the internet is a vast network. just because for you they show up at a certain time doesn't mean they didnt show up 20 seconds sooner for someone else. no matter how much you're refreshing.

And woe to anyone who has to step away for 30sec to pee. Those guys miss everything.

Haven't you heard? People only sub to play on the forums. Forum PvP > SWTOR. ;)

Of course, why else would you sub? SWTOR Forum Wars is the hottest game of 2016, I once heard that there was an MMO that it catered to but that's seemingly just an old wives tale. ;D

When Poe meets Star Wars:

'Twas noontide of winter

And mid-time of night,

And stars, in their orbits,

Shone pale through the night.

I gazed awhile

On her cold smile,

Too cold- too cold for me -

There passed as a shroud,

Her head unbowed,

And I turned around to see,

Her saber, with dread,

In Imperial red.

Did I earn a CC code? :)

no, back to the drawing board with you

Is this supposed to be a joke? Your servers are down, thousands and thousands of customers are waiting, and this is your response? To post a few codes (for a really huge value items) that only a few lucky F5-CTRL+C spammers can get to? And what of the other hundred thousand players? This is neither respectable nor fair treatment of your community. I'm actually disgusted by this. No, I do not appreciate the fact that you are "trying to do something good for the community", because if you did that then you would give EVERYONE an equal gift, but this is just a rotten carrot on a stick to keep the sheeple from thinking about the real issue. Totally ridiculous.

Yes their behavior is very poorly towards the paying customers...