Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Eric? You still there? Can we expect more codes to be posted? I suppose it will be too late for me but anyway...
how is that fair i worked 3 shift and i worked lastnight and work tonight and i have been up all day wateing so how is that fair to give some one a code thats it getting to late for them!

I had stopped doing that because there was some frustration about the "copy/paste" race that comes with posting codes. That being said, since you asked, here are some codes:

-eric

I just want to say THANK YOU for everything you and the DEV team have done today, to keep us informed and entertained meanwhile you are fixing the problem.. Just THANK YOU..

Good Night for today and Good Luck to everyone who will try to "steal" some CC's of the table.. :)

GN Eric & TEAM

How about swtor trivia just for braggin' rights and when all this is over, award every active subscriber with something or another without requiring them to be active in this particular thread or on the forums?

Yeah, and actual INGAME trivia. not just stuff from PR material. even if its just for fun its more enjoyable than this :)

I had stopped doing that because there was some frustration about the "copy/paste" race that comes with posting codes. That being said, since you asked, here are some codes:

7C3P-7Y7M-WSWA-J426

47BB-4EYS-G9JK-NQDB

DFNH-9BKF-VHFS-BK4X

ARVW-F3VF-RV7S-R9KQ

76ME-C4C5-X5XE-YWK8

-eric

Yep copy and paste game is old