Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for taking care of all the people not working to earn the money that allows us to pay for a subscriptions. It makes me feel just awesome to know you do this during the hours I cant join in so here I have a promotional code for you @#%^&* figure that one out.

Thanks Eric for not recognizing that there are players not on here 24-7

Eric,

I'm on a community forum for RP on the Ebon Hawk server and after we got tired of being frustrated, we started comparing our cat gardens in Neko Atsume. This is what we've become.

Here's mine, if you want to see: http://assets.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/users/12833228/pics/full/3543813.jpg

I love cute things, so I screamed at the screen when the tauntaun fawn codes went up, but the redeem a code page wouldn't load ;___;

I had stopped doing that because there was some frustration about the "copy/paste" race that comes with posting codes. That being said, since you asked, here are some codes:

7C3P-7Y7M-WSWA-J426

47BB-4EYS-G9JK-NQDB

DFNH-9BKF-VHFS-BK4X

ARVW-F3VF-RV7S-R9KQ

76ME-C4C5-X5XE-YWK8

-eric

more please, didnt got one yet^^

I had stopped doing that because there was some frustration about the "copy/paste" race that comes with posting codes. That being said, since you asked, here are some codes:

7C3P-7Y7M-WSWA-J426

47BB-4EYS-G9JK-NQDB

DFNH-9BKF-VHFS-BK4X

ARVW-F3VF-RV7S-R9KQ

76ME-C4C5-X5XE-YWK8

-eric

The race to code redemption is unreal. One day one of us peasants will get one. One day.

i had stopped doing that because there was some frustration about the "copy/paste" race that comes with posting codes. That being said, since you asked, here are some codes:

7c3p-7y7m-wswa-j426

47bb-4eys-g9jk-nqdb

dfnh-9bkf-vhfs-bk4x

arvw-f3vf-rv7s-r9kq

76me-c4c5-x5xe-ywk8

-eric

finally after much pressing f5 i got a code, moaar pls

Thanks for taking care of all the people not working to earn the money that allows us to pay for a subscriptions. It makes me feel just awesome to know you do this during the hours I cant join in so here I have a promotional code for you @#%^&* figure that one out.

Thanks Eric for not recognizing that there are players not on here 24-7

Agreed

7C3P-7Y7M-WSWA-J426

47BB-4EYS-G9JK-NQDB

DFNH-9BKF-VHFS-BK4X

ARVW-F3VF-RV7S-R9KQ

76ME-C4C5-X5XE-YWK8

-eric

And again all of these are already used. Give the Subscribers here a code and all is good. I mean we Subs paid for Early access and did not get Early Access. Its 11.17 PM here, day is over and i need to work again tomorrow. So it would only be fair and i bet you know it.