Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric, I'm Russian and I don't have time to translate the questions to answer them.

Dont think those questions are that hard to translate into russian. If you have troubles with it better check with your english teacher.

//

Совсем не сложно перевести

Here in Holland we're waiting and the evening is almost over. But the guildies and I are having fun with your contests Eric! Bless you! Unfortunately I'm not fast enough to win some but I like to have the distraction. It puts our minds of the server problems :D

I had stopped doing that because there was some frustration about the "copy/paste" race that comes with posting codes. That being said, since you asked, here are some codes:

7C3P-7Y7M-WSWA-J426

47BB-4EYS-G9JK-NQDB

DFNH-9BKF-VHFS-BK4X

ARVW-F3VF-RV7S-R9KQ

76ME-C4C5-X5XE-YWK8

-eric

The code has already been used.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I had stopped doing that because there was some frustration about the "copy/paste" race that comes with posting codes. That being said, since you asked, here are some codes:

7C3P-7Y7M-WSWA-J426

47BB-4EYS-G9JK-NQDB

DFNH-9BKF-VHFS-BK4X

ARVW-F3VF-RV7S-R9KQ

76ME-C4C5-X5XE-YWK8

-eric

All codes used withing 12 seconds of posting :/ didnt get a single one

I may have made an error when I subbed.. a take home box that loads on your home computer almost never has these types of issues.(refer to KOTOR1&2)

Eric is doing what he can & understandably any irritation should not be directed at him personally..ie. you do not shoot the messenger, ever. With that said..5k in CC would not crash the market.. as one user proposed.. when millions are offered via spam links by less than reputable personages.

For funsies - Darth Vader vs Adolph Hitler 1-3, by Epic Rap Battles of History -

Cello Wars, by the Piano Guys, for those of us who appreciate musical awesomeness -

- Duel of Fates by Taylor Davis

- Star Wars Medley by Taylor Davis

Don't forget these amazing pieces of music as well

7C3P-7Y7M-WSWA-J426

47BB-4EYS-G9JK-NQDB

DFNH-9BKF-VHFS-BK4X

ARVW-F3VF-RV7S-R9KQ

76ME-C4C5-X5XE-YWK8

-eric

Is there seriously no way of posting a code that multiple can use for a time?