Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

downtime funtime eh? not. 3 pm here and can't even patch or log into the game. all i have to see is servers better be up in the next hour or so i'm not going to wait all day for an ea bioware screw up

EU people had it a lot worse. Couldn't play at all today...

And this is a lot more fun than nothing.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure what the purpose is of encouraging people to hang out waiting for a chance for a reward, versus telling people - come back in an hour, or 6, or whatever. It seems like it is a strategy that is just going to make people more angry and not less.

It's really not healthy to sit at the computer indefinitely either.

Well guys I have already stayed up way to late/ early whichever way you wanna look at it lol. No luck for me but may the force be with you on getting your codes, and with the devs on fixing the problem. It's been fun but midnights is calling here in a few hours so i gotta go. Later all

Am I the only one who doesn't sleep during flights? I've never had a flight from one hemisphere to the other, but I'm never able to sleep on the plane.

Nah. I've flown from Amsterdam to Buffalo NY several times over, long long flights and I can never sleep. I read and watch stuff on my tablet, pretend to sleep hoping I'll actually fall asleep but it never works.

I'm sick of you guys complaining. You all need to remember they didn't need to make this game and you should be thankful that we have it. Eric and his team are doing everything they can to get the game fixed and back up and running.

I'm sick of you guys sucking up. You all need to remember they didn't make this game for YOU, they made it for profit. There's nothing to be thankful about that. Eric and his team are probably doing everything they can to get the game fixed and back up running, now that stuff hit the fan.

• Dev Post
Eric what happened to the posting cartel coins along with the names of winners please post them if possible? :D

I had stopped doing that because there was some frustration about the "copy/paste" race that comes with posting codes. That being said, since you asked, here are some codes:

7C3P-7Y7M-WSWA-J426

47BB-4EYS-G9JK-NQDB

DFNH-9BKF-VHFS-BK4X

ARVW-F3VF-RV7S-R9KQ

76ME-C4C5-X5XE-YWK8

-eric