Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure what the purpose is of encouraging people to hang out waiting for a chance for a reward, versus telling people - come back in an hour, or 6, or whatever. It seems like it is a strategy that is just going to make people more angry and not less.

While it's ok for NA people to have to wait ..us EU guys got really screwed over on this one...expected to play somewhere around 5-6pm..it's now 11pm and no end in sight...

And here I was looking forward to crafting that white/black crystal and getting some new story tidbits...

Eric,

Whilst I continue to appreciate your efforts, let me again restate that it is extremely hard to keep up with this game. Top 3 get it... well that is cool, but again... due to website lag, we can barely get an answer in. I was one of the first few, yet it would seem that again I was too late.

Now, I know that I am not the only one that feels this way. And normally I wouldn't complain, but it seems that the vast majority don't stand a chance to answer.

I appreciate your efforts. Truly I do. I also pity you, not because you are doing anything wrong, but because unfortunately you are becoming the target of so many. You have nothing to do with the game going down, or things not working properly. Last I checked, you were a community manager... not a developer.

All I want to say is Thank YOU. Why? Because it isn't said enough. You are doing the best that you can, and that is all I can ask of you.

Keep it up.

Would be easier to get the coins if the site would not load that slow or crush all the time.

Will all Subscribers get at least Cartell Points or are people like me, who were promised to play the new chapter today be the big fools? I'm always to late with the Point Codes because the Site dont work very good for me and I cant play chapter 10 today neither.

I don't know, the last time I flew, I slept the entire ride lol!

Nothing worse than waking up as the wheels hit the tarmak! Man, thats shook me up a couple times :D

PS: I'm not all that happy, nor do I think its morally right that *some* people are being compensated and others not. Everyone who pays a subscription should be treated equally, or not at all.

Edited by Nikonthenet