Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt go to work today so I can play the new chapter and its 11pm here now :( Wish I can wait more for the servers to be up or get at least one code. Thanks for trying to fix this problem thought. If you can give ALL those who waited so long a code or some reward that would be nice.

Good answers all around! The correct answer is Darth Vindican and Ven Zallow. Correct answers brought to you by Kaedusz, Jerba, and StevenTin-- check your PMs.

As a reminder, all updates relating to the current downtime can be found in this thread, or the devtracker.

More to come!

-eric

Huh, that is right. And yet...it doesn't make any sense to me. I mean, the pairing of those two. Considering Vindican was killed by Malgus in the "Returned" trailer, and the only one Vindican fought against was Kao Cen Darach, the Jedi Battlemaster. We don't see Ven Zallow until the "Deceived" trailer, who fights Darth Malgus. So...are Vindican and Zallow just...fighting in the afterlife?

Good night! What server are you on? I might make a trial toon there and gift you something for helping me out. <3

TRE server, currently on my last character to get legendary status. I don't even care about chapter X early access atm, to be honest. Already completed the first 9 chapters, but I want to finish my last story first and start the expansion over again on a toon I actually care about. :p

But you don't have to gift anything. Though, I appreciate the gesture. :cool:

To me it sounds like they have to edit the patch to make the quest inactive. then repackage the patch and then upload it. shouldn't take so long though?

Extended down time is ALREADY longer than the whole content released so far........

That is assuming a moderate reading speed or bare minimum of just watching the cutscene. If it's an average FP group reading level on though, they've got another 5-6 hours to play with before they push up against that time limit.

NO ONE is forcing you to read our logical complaints... YOU need to remember that without US they don't have a job and you don't have a game to play... So, remember that before you go insulting millions of people yeah?

So the person said that we should basically shut up and be thankful about what we have?i PAY for this game so i have the right to complain when they do REALLY stupid oversights like this one.

I find your approach of attempting a short term distraction by pitting your customers against each other despicable. You really want to show your appreciation? Reward EVERYONE for their patience for once

Hey, hey, hey!

He was trying to alleviate frustration. Not all ideas can be gems or even GOOD. He definitely has learned a lesson of what not to do in the future.

i hate when i go to use a code and its always been used already... :(

I know and agree, but it's still fun to try to figure out the answers. My problem is that I end up getting multiple posts at once so don't see a question soon enough to answer. :D