Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

A shame >< i was hoping to play today. Al was it for 1min. Now i need to wait untill 11 feb. Bc then i near pc with electricity :( . So cant even use my early acces now. But EricMusco gl and hopefully you will have good news for rest of the people. And it funn with the codes. BUt yeah lagg made unpossible for me.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sick of you guys complaining. You all need to remember they didn't need to make this game and you should be thankful that we have it. Eric and his team are doing everything they can to get the game fixed and back up and running.

NO ONE is forcing you to read our logical complaints... YOU need to remember that without US they don't have a job and you don't have a game to play... So, remember that before you go insulting millions of people yeah?

Yessir, more codes are a comin'. Since you asked, I am going to just PM you a code so you can go to sleep!

Next question, what two heroes are locked in combat on the front cover of the SWTOR Encyclopedia. First 3 correct answers get some codes!

-eric

Can we please have the chance of 3 correct answers and not the first three? I guess it just isnt my day today, badluckqwu has some badluck. Dortmund won against stuttgart, swtor servers are down damn day^^

Hi Eric! I've been sitting here for the second hour I from Russia at me has already come night, I want to go to sleep but I want to play too. I do not understand English and therefore I use the translator.I don't have time to take the code could you give me the code please.

i'm sick of you guys complaining. You all need to remember they didn't need to make this game and you should be thankful that we have it. Eric and his team are doing everything they can to get the game fixed and back up and running.

except use the pts to test out the patches!!

While I understand the frustrations on the coding side of things, and having worked customer service in the past, I also know that irate customers can be worse. What I will say and shouldn't be taken to harshly, is this whole post a trivia answer thing for recognition is unfair to all those who are frustrated. I suppose I should be more rabid as it seems some of those are getting stuff as well. Honestly, this shouldn't be beat up the devs anymore than compensation being only for those who play a trivia game or complain loudly. There are ways to know who has attempted to log-in to the game and all those accounts should be credited something, whether cc or sub time. Please understand the frustration though of the quiet majority who are watching this stream in hopes of good news game wise. As it is obvious I'm not serious enough to answer the questions nor fast enough to use the codes. Just that being one of many who has sat at a computer in hopes of playing a game they enjoy for hours with no real information or ETA. I know it's often impossible to give that out, but something is better than nothing.

Good answers all around! The correct answer is Darth Vindican and Ven Zallow. Correct answers brought to you by Kaedusz, Jerba, and StevenTin-- check your PMs.

As a reminder, all updates relating to the current downtime can be found in this thread, or the devtracker.

More to come!

-eric

Thanks! Now I can go eat while waiting for the servers to come up. :)

Edited by Jerba