Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give us all the 450 cc's, or add a day to our sub account, its the only fair thing to do.

THIS has alot of truth, I say for those of us who have been sitting here patching and or waiting all day get free prizes exclusive to us!!! (A deco perhaps???)

Screw this farce, I am done. This is byass to people who know who this guy is. Everyone else can go screw themselves as far as he is concerned. What a piss take.

Could'nt agree more, just getting me more angry and miserable.

Hoorah! gifts for your buddies.

Just announce remuneration for all subs that have wasted their time on this . Then we can either go to bed or play another game.

Congrats to zerokronos, sirmoshi, and MoyaSP with the correct answer of Pennsylvania. I have to say, I didn't realize I gave off the "Cali vibe." A lot of guesses for California!

Quick break, and then we will be back for more Cartel Coin giveaways. I will start sprinkling in some classic TaunTaun Fawn minipets, etc.

-eric

You know, asking such question to an angry mostly european mob could lead only to such reply, not everyone knows all the states here and also our blood pressure is so high, we can't think straight ;-)

Could'nt agree more, just getting me more angry and miserable.

Hoorah! gifts for your buddies.

Just announce remuneration for all subs that have wasted their time on this . Then we can either go to bed or play another game.

These aren't "gifts for his buddies", these are mostly things talked about in the live streams. He's rewarding the people who toon in and watch that stuff (or random crap, like what color shirt is the person next to him wearing).

What this thread =

Bioware: "Hey guys we're sorry we made the game completely unplayable for most of an entire day to give you a 30 minute of playtime content patch, as reimbursement you can come beg us for CCs by playing a stupid forum game because we don't give enough of a **** about you to just reimburse you for our completely epic failure."