Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh! Been up for the last 10 hours waiting for maintenance and actively trying to get codes with no luck (it's 9am here now), while all these other people with clearly better internet, computers, location to servers AND people who've literally posted a single random comment get all the free stuff.

Guess I'll finally head off to sleep. Good luck everyone else, hope it's better than mine lmao.

Also I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say 184

Edited by Vaexiz

In one fell swoop, the entire forums no longer knew how to receive PMs :rak_03:

Next question! First 5 get some codes. This one will be interesting! In SWTOR there is a type of item that I collect. I have a lot of them. What type of item is it?

As a bonus, the first person to guess exactly how many of them I have (based on my Collections) will win multiple codes!

-eric

Knowing old live streams... I'd say, it's the opposite of MVPs. But they don't exist. Anyway, you collect(ed) it. Yes, I'm an optimist, I think you are much better now!

Apparently you all know me too well. The answer was Mounts! The winners are Elysith, Xxthor, dimmidice, zerokronos, and Adamantious. Check your PMs!

As of this post I haven't seen an answer to the second part. So for ONE lucky winner, of a possible 250 Mounts unlocked, how many do I currently have? First person in the thread with the correct answer gets bonus awesomeness.

-eric

58 mounts

Incapable of doing your job, developing meaningful group content or even deploying a patch on schedule ....

Don't worry just throw some random cartel crap on the forums for free and all the plebs will forget about it and scream for more..