Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

In one fell swoop, the entire forums no longer knew how to receive PMs :rak_03:

Next question! First 5 get some codes. This one will be interesting! In SWTOR there is a type of item that I collect. I have a lot of them. What type of item is it?

As a bonus, the first person to guess exactly how many of them I have (based on my Collections) will win multiple codes!

-eric

Mounts

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next question! First 5 get some codes. This one will be interesting! In SWTOR there is a type of item that I collect. I have a lot of them. What type of item is it?

As a bonus, the first person to guess exactly how many of them I have (based on my Collections) will win multiple codes!

-eric

I dont know, but im guessing pets.

-eric

Speeders and 82%

Hint: I think I know how PM's work!?

My sob but true maintenance day story: I ordered a brand new monitor. Not for this patch obviously, I actually needed it after my 10 year old tft one began dying. It was supposed to come in today so I was all giddy thinking "Yay, I'll be able to play the brand new chapter in all it's wonderful glory on my pretty new 28 inch screen (up from 19')" but.. the intercom system for our apartment complex failed so the delivery guy thought I wasn't home so he walked off again with my new shiny and isn't coming back until tomorrow so now.... no new screen, no game. And I'm out of chocolate! :(

-eric

pets and 42 of them???