Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In one fell swoop, the entire forums no longer knew how to receive PMs :rak_03:

Next question! First 5 get some codes. This one will be interesting! In SWTOR there is a type of item that I collect. I have a lot of them. What type of item is it?

As a bonus, the first person to guess exactly how many of them I have (based on my Collections) will win multiple codes!

-eric

Mounts.. And since you have your ways.. I guess you got them all :rak_03::rak_04::rak_03:

Next question! First 5 get some codes. This one will be interesting! In SWTOR there is a type of item that I collect. I have a lot of them. What type of item is it?

As a bonus, the first person to guess exactly how many of them I have (based on my Collections) will win multiple codes!

-eric

I'm going to guess you collect lightsabers, like I do :) Probably wrong.

Unrelated - be glad you aren't working on ye olde Galaxies. I worked that launch and oh the rioting!

-eric

Mounts 50

-eric

Rakling pets