Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

In one fell swoop, the entire forums no longer knew how to receive PMs :rak_03:

Next question! First 5 get some codes. This one will be interesting! In SWTOR there is a type of item that I collect. I have a lot of them. What type of item is it?

As a bonus, the first person to guess exactly how many of them I have (based on my Collections) will win multiple codes!

-eric

You have 493 something something? Wrong again and no code? Too bad

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next question! First 5 get some codes. This one will be interesting! In SWTOR there is a type of item that I collect. I have a lot of them. What type of item is it?

As a bonus, the first person to guess exactly how many of them I have (based on my Collections) will win multiple codes!

-eric

Model Ship Pets!

Here's a question.

Revan killed a certain figure in an undersea lab on Manaan in KotoR. What is this figures name, and what part does this figure play in which Class Story line?[

Darth Bandon. Bandon's severed head plays a role in the Smuggler Story missions.

-eric

Lightsaber Crystals

Bonus: 25

-eric

Criticism from players.... lol no seriously Rakghoul pets?

-eric

Emotes

-eric

pets 1458