Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Challenge accepted. I just PMd you a code :)

Eric, making stupid conquests wont make people feel better. There are plently of people who haven't won anything because forum is lagging or because they are damn tired of this waiting. You guys made a bad moove, iam feeling very angry and frustrated. You guys must give everyone 500 cc and make an official announcement to all players through mail that bioware and ea are sorry for our lost time.

In one fell swoop, the entire forums no longer knew how to receive PMs :rak_03:

Next question! First 5 get some codes. This one will be interesting! In SWTOR there is a type of item that I collect. I have a lot of them. What type of item is it?

As a bonus, the first person to guess exactly how many of them I have (based on my Collections) will win multiple codes!

-eric

Nope. I have absolutely no idea... Oh well.

Next question! First 5 get some codes. This one will be interesting! In SWTOR there is a type of item that I collect. I have a lot of them. What type of item is it?

As a bonus, the first person to guess exactly how many of them I have (based on my Collections) will win multiple codes!

-eric

Pets 60?

-eric

lightsabers

you have 11

-eric

Mounts.

All The Best

-eric

mounts and 100

-eric

Crew Skill Mats.

I think you collect very very many of them.

-eric

Droid parts

-eric

Pink color crystals?!

-eric

You collect pets. And you have exactly 54 of them :cool: