Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In one fell swoop, the entire forums no longer knew how to receive PMs :rak_03:

Next question! First 5 get some codes. This one will be interesting! In SWTOR there is a type of item that I collect. I have a lot of them. What type of item is it?

As a bonus, the first person to guess exactly how many of them I have (based on my Collections) will win multiple codes!

-eric

Emotes 33

Next question! First 5 get some codes. This one will be interesting! In SWTOR there is a type of item that I collect. I have a lot of them. What type of item is it?

As a bonus, the first person to guess exactly how many of them I have (based on my Collections) will win multiple codes!

-eric

pets, and you have 78

-eric

Outfits

-eric

Credits...

-eric

I think you collect lightsaber color crystals and have at least 50 of them.

What does a guy have to do to get a code around here? Does meditating work? Because the thread is so overloaded, that loading it takes aaaaaaaages... :D Should have been a raffle between those who wrote some times like on the stream...

Speaking of which, i thought a new PvP map will be out with this update, is the force not strong enough with me?

-eric

bubbleheads