Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great like all this stuff is distributed for free. But the other countries get just hot air. Not only that one is left in forums alone . You know really how to keep his people, perfect. :rolleyes: Edited by Batwer

Challenge accepted. I just PMd you a code :)

So, for those of us for having to work all day, and just got out and saw this forum post...or for many of the EU who are asleep right now since they didnt get to play much due to maintenence...

How about a single code that will work for everyone...it doesnt have to be anything rare...even just a taun-taun fawn or a speeder from one of the first cantinas...or whatever you want...so we can all get something for this.

If not, I understand. But, thanks Eric for keeping the masses entertained today, and testing the forums server. :)

i have yet to get a pm in years, last time was from eric himself when i support him and a dev that was harassed a while back. i never did get to thank him for taking sometime out to pm me about that. Edited by Celise

Challenge accepted. I just PMd you a code :)

You mean if I just say something stupid like I don't know how to check my PM's I'll get a code? I have never checked my PM's before, but I'm sure if I ever got sent one, I could figure it out.

Something I was interested in knowing was, which change caused the servers to mess up? The new story? The crafting changes? The fix to the GTN listings? I know it doesnt make a difference... but I was just curious for the fun of it.