Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be fair if every subscriber would get 2k Cartell Coins, after we been fooled with 2,4k Cartell Coint Codes that only 5 Botters or people with High-End Internet and nothing else to do got, while we Subscribers are the one who support this game every month financially

This. I respect the developers, but some compensation for the lost early access and such would be nice.

Hey folks!

I just wanted to pass a heads up in case you didn't see it in the maintenance thread.

Keep your eyes on that thread for info!

Does this mean no more chances for codes? The fix is great news, however,

I find your lack of codes disturbing...I need enough to get that new lightsaber!

As I said a while back, I'd rather not just be given free CC for some inconvenience. I'd rather see a sale on the Cartel Market given to subscribers instead. 90% off all items for a limited time during our Early Access (or the remainder of it), so we can make use of it rather than having coins thrown at us and most people still being unable to make good purchases without throwing more actual money to buy CC's just to get those one or two really expensive items.