Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chances are compensation will be discussed internally and only after the problem has been resolved. Asking for confirmation of compensation or demanding it on this thread seem pointless to me.

That comment demands compensation!

Thank You Eric for trying to keep things lively and fun while we all wait for the problem to be solved. I can't begin to imagine the stress and frustration everyone is going through right now. As a GM of 4 guilds (2 on Shadowlands and 2 on Jedi Covenant) plus an officer in 2 more guilds on The Red Eclipse, I can tell you that while it's frustrating for the players, I know it has to be 100 times worse for you. I'll keep watching the Dev Tracker so I can inform my guildies when we can log back on. Hang in There!! :D

Females really do have more empathy than males :D:D

Another hour and nothing for all the cheated subs?!:mad: Even after the community begging for something to compensate for this, but no the copy and paste game is the only answer you could come up with. You owe all of us something, especially for the European players who got nothing but a day wasted. I never thought I would post this on the forum but , "You rebel scum!"

well they owe me nothing since no one forced me to be here or to play tor in the first place

This reminds me of when Warlords of Dreanor launched, and the servers went down for hours, only Blizzard compensated with a free day of subscription time afterwards :rak_03:

Not only that but how high you were in the queue. That was 'fun'

• Dev Post

Hey folks!

I just wanted to pass a heads up in case you didn't see it in the maintenance thread.

Hey folks!

I have some updated information. We have a possible fix which we are now moving to test fully on the live servers. Best case scenario, the servers are live within an hour! That means that the next time you hear from me will be an update on the current status of the fix, or that the servers are live.

-eric

Keep your eyes on that thread for info!