Maintenance: 9 February 2016

TaitWatson

You're paying for 500 cartel coins, greater level of customization, unlimited flashpoints/warzones, broader species selection in character customization, a medical probe that revives you at location, an unlimited bank account with in-game currency. Um.. what else am I missing guys?

Dont forget the expansions

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we should get compensated for the delay.. and not with just games and codes that go way to quick and lags on site... maybe an item or something of value.

That would be amazing but i doubt they will do something good. IF, and i repeat, IF they do something for us it'll probably be something cheap or a code.

You're paying for 500 cartel coins, greater level of customization, unlimited flashpoints/warzones, broader species selection in character customization, a medical probe that revives you at location, an unlimited bank account with in-game currency. Um.. what else am I missing guys?

How about ... being able to log in to the game in order to spend the CC, to customize the characters, to become injured and use the medical probe, etc., etc. Being unable to log in pretty much invalidates the 'perks' you just mentioned.

Love the nerd rage. It's like a kid fighting for something pointless like their toy is out of batteries and mommy can't go to the store for a few hours and daddy is at work. Bigger brother is playing on their other toy and won't share. Their little sister has Barbies he can play with but he is too embarrassed to play with them because his older bother might find out and give him a wedgie.

So the kid gets on the computer for the forums for the toy and whines and complains that mommy can't get batteries and threatens to not play with his toy ever again. He wants a new toy free of charge because he has not been able to play wth his toy for a couple of hours. Other kids start trolling him on the forums to get him angry. Tantrums form all over the forms and other kids with dead batteries throw fits as well. His older brother discovers he played with his sister's Barbies and posted the pics on the forums. Trolls get well fed and are happy.

Mommy gets batteries for his toy a few hours later and he is happy and shuts the f'up.

Don't be that kid.

Got to say I love the canceling my subscription posts that will then complain about not having access to new chapters later.

The post states an incomplete Alliance Alert Mission meaning one being prepped for another chapter as I read it so it shouldn't be in the game but is and that's causing the problem. Hopefully it will be resolved soon but looking like a while longer at this rate

Got some of those "C" student programmers on staff, do they

what do you think he means by this?

but whiles possible with new changes and adjustments, that makes little to no sense, i think it means that a new mission in the story that should not have been available, that they are developing, nearly finished but not quite was included in the patch or rather made accessible in the patch, and having this mission available was causing serious errors with your character.

It is possible they may have loaded a more recent developer version, or simply missed turning off that mission.

Guesses on actual ETA now?

This is what I thought it meant as well, as I saw the alliance alert that they probably are talking about, it had a mission name I didn't recognize, but no other text related. Guessing it was a companion mission we are supposed to get in Chapter XI or later.

As for the ETA, I'm hoping only an hour to turn off that mission, so hoping back up in the next 15 minutes, but that may be too much to ask.

It would be nice if they extended early access to Friday since today during the day was the only time during early access some of us were realistically going to be able to play. Two days of early access is already less than the 7 days we got with 1.0, 3.0, and 4.0. One day simply isn't a benefit to a large chunk of the community because some people's lives can't simply be re-scheduled for when Bioware can get the game to work.