Maintenance: 9 February 2016

TaitWatson

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we should get compensated for the delay.. and not with just games and codes that go way to quick and lags on site... maybe an item or something of value.

Why does some yutz always want "compensation?"

14.99 a month is 2 cents per hour. And you're wanting an item as compensation for your 6 cents of lost game time due to the maintenance overrun?

Shut up and read your EULA.

You have so far missed .4% of your average monthly up time due to this extended maintenance. $15.00 * .004 = $.06 of your sub fee. Try to keep this in perspective. I am sure we would be compensated once it reached and actual financial impact on you monthly sub fee.

And for all EU players, we have lost 1 day of the early access that we pay for, making it a 50% loss.

200 cc for all subs. :cool:

From the TOS

14. Limitations on Warranty and Liability.

TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE USE OF TOR SERVICES, TOR SOFTWARE, AND THE INTERNET IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TOR SERVICES, TOR SOFTWARE, AND THIRD-PARTY SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, UNLESS SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LEGALLY INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION. BIOWARE PROVIDES TOR SERVICES ON A COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE BASIS AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE TOR SERVICES AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING, OR THAT BIOWARE WILL HAVE ADEQUATE CAPACITY FOR TOR SERVICES AS A WHOLE OR IN ANY SPECIFIC GEOGRAPHIC AREA.

They owe us nothing. That said, it does suck that we are missing out on our early access.

Edited by erogroth

You have so far missed .4% of your average monthly up time due to this extended maintenance. $15.00 * .004 = $.06 of your sub fee. Try to keep this in perspective. I am sure we would be compensated once it reached and actual financial impact on you monthly sub fee.

Not so much if you'd scheduled a day off for this...

Guess European players are screwed out of yet another day of gaming... I hope we get some kind of compensation for this (and I do not mean silly gambling for cc).

Since game night seems to be canceled I'll browse through my bluray collection and make it a movie night. I'll be damned if I let BW ruin my evening!

Has anyone else noticed the Anarchist Pack seems really messed up. I thought chance cubes were rare and in the first 5 packs I opened I pulled 10 chance cubes as my special item. I'm complaining because I don't care for the cube. i wanted armor and mounts. Others have reported the same problem.

They are not rare, they drop instead of the usual bronze items. So you will get a lot, but have another chance for a silver or gold item from them.

I think I say good night too... was too good to be true to believe I can play today :rolleyes:

14.99 a month is 2 cents per hour. And you're wanting an item as compensation for your 6 cents of lost game time due to the maintenance overrun?

And for all EU players, we have lost 1 day of the early access that we pay for, making it a 50% loss.

Give me one other reason to subscribe. Early access is the only thing that can't be bought with cartel coins

It's understandable seeing as this was supposed to be early access for subs, and now we can't access it at all...

Hey folks,

The team has isolated the issue, which was an unfinished Alliance Alert Mission was available. This Mission could potentially cause serious issues with a character. We are working on a solution, but have no ETA available at this time.

We apologize for the extended downtime. I will continue to pass on updates as I have them.

-eric

You guys are pathetic. Friggin off work today and have a window when my fiance gets off work to be able to play, THANKS!!!!

Hey folks,

The team has isolated the issue, which was an unfinished Alliance Alert Mission was available. This Mission could potentially cause serious issues with a character. We are working on a solution, but have no ETA available at this time.

We apologize for the extended downtime. I will continue to pass on updates as I have them.

-eric

Would this be the one by the blue Hutt which description was blank?

Guess European players are screwed out of yet another day of gaming... I hope we get some kind of compensation for this (and I do not mean silly gambling for cc).

Since game night seems to be canceled I'll browse through my bluray collection and make it a movie night. I'll be damned if I let BW ruin my evening!

Don't worry. I'm sure Bioware will get right on refunding you for the $0.50 they owe you for the day you couldn't play.

Hey folks,

-eric

I have to call BS on this one, how the hell alliance alert screwed the whole patching process for so many. And considering how long it takes to spot and fix some bugs how on earth you managed to notice this in the four minutes the servers were back online? I just don't buy this...