Maintenance: 9 February 2016

TaitWatson

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone else noticed the Anarchist Pack seems really messed up. I thought chance cubes were rare and in the first 5 packs I opened I pulled 10 chance cubes as my special item. I'm complaining because I don't care for the cube. i wanted armor and mounts. Others have reported the same problem. Edited by Judicar

Hey folks,

The team has isolated the issue, which was an unfinished Alliance Alert Mission was available. This Mission could potentially cause serious issues with a character. We are working on a solution, but have no ETA available at this time.

We apologize for the extended downtime. I will continue to pass on updates as I have them.

-eric

What about the missing chapter X quest from our logs? And being unable to access our Odessen base. Those who logged on The Progenitor experienced the same issues.

Hey folks,

The team has isolated the issue, which was an unfinished Alliance Alert Mission was available. This Mission could potentially cause serious issues with a character. We are working on a solution, but have no ETA available at this time.

We apologize for the extended downtime. I will continue to pass on updates as I have them.

-eric

Wee awesome so subscribers are going to have LESS time to get to the chapter...WTG !!!:rak_01::rak_04::rak_01::rak_04:

Maybe we should get compensated for the delay.. and not with just games and codes that go way to quick and lags on site... maybe an item or something of value.

You have so far missed .4% of your average monthly up time due to this extended maintenance. $15.00 * .004 = $.06 of your sub fee. Try to keep this in perspective. I am sure we would be compensated once it reached and actual financial impact on you monthly sub fee.

Remember the good old days when a test server was actually used to test crap BEFORE it was made live?

It is not like content stuff got actually tested at any time. People took it as a free preview and didn't really bother to report any problems...