What should I do with my common Data crystals?

Wolfeisberg

So I am level 60, going through chapter 2 in my characters class storyline. I now have 997/1000 common Data crystals. I was planning on buying that Outlander gear but it won't let me buy it since I am not level 65 yet. So i need to spend some of these data crystals since I know I will be earning more between 60-65. I have been gearing up with Heroics, I don't care about house decorations, so what else is there for me to spend my common data crystals on? And where do I go to buy what ever your idea is?

So I am level 60, going through chapter 2 in my characters class storyline. I now have 997/1000 common Data crystals. I was planning on buying that Outlander gear but it won't let me buy it since I am not level 65 yet. So i need to spend some of these data crystals since I know I will be earning more between 60-65. I have been gearing up with Heroics, I don't care about house decorations, so what else is there for me to spend my common data crystals on? And where do I go to buy what ever your idea is?

Companion Gifts. Wish I could remembee where in the fleet .

What I do with crystals for characters that cant get to Odessen.

-Rank 5 Companion gifts from the trade area of fleet.

-Decorations from crew skill area of fleet.

Edited by Warrgames

I usually use the deco or gifts vendors when I get high on commendations, or you can go to Illum. There is a vendor there that sells some schematics and two vehicles for common crystals. I want to say there are other vendors on fleet that still sell schematics for commendations but I'm not 100% sure on that anymore, been ages since I last checked, lol.

Your best option is to go to the fleet and use the gift vendor and buy some rank 5 gifts, I think they are like 10 comms each? but I say its the best option because you can use them to rank up your companion so at least they are "useful".