V-tecs Mercenary Healing Strat ( Mainly PVP)

MayhemVaper

Hello Everyone, I just figured I would put this video here to help some of those that could be struggling with merc healing or for those that are looking to possibly re-roll to merc healing.This is the first time I've laid out a video like this so please be easy on me lol. Anyway a little history on myself, I've always played healers even since the beginning of vanilla wow days ( holy priest, shaman) to when this lovely game launched ( merc healer first, then sorc, then ops). I currently have all 3 healing classes with my main focus being pvp, I used to be into PVE as well but I realized my enjoyment for pvp was a lot greater.Anyway with that said, I hope you guys enjoy these videos, and if you do please let me know as I do have a couple more, I'm actually gonna go ahead and do a " how to pvp healing guide" for all 3 classes. Anyway once again this was my first posting, I know my Mic kinda sucks so I'll do what I can to replace that, but at any rate let me know your thoughts.

P.s I went ahead and edited the video to include titles for the important stuff, however when watching this video on PC the titles show up, when watching on mobile they don't. I'll look into that.

Edited by MayhemVaper

• 2 weeks later...