PvP Achievements Need some Rework - Please DEVs

leonlotus

PvP in the maps have become a very rare thing, sadly, even in PvP servers.

People dont wander anymore, now that teleports have no CD.

So, how we can get some achievements?

OPEN PVP:

ORICON --- The last achievement is for killing 1.500 players.

Would take years, even going there everyday and wandering for hours!!

YAVIN4 --- 100 kills? Can be done in couple days! Give us some more :)

WZs PVP:

I can play with a juggernaut and get "healing achievements" by just using ED couple times. Well, that could be reserved for actual healing classes and specs.

They need an UPDATE!

Edited by leonlotus

OPEN PVP:

WZs PVP:

I can play with a juggernaut and get "healing achievements" by just using ED couple times. Well, that could be reserved for actual healing classes and specs.

They need rework!

Plenty of people on my server have the "Scare Bear" title but I don't think I know anyone with the "10 solo kills in 50 different ________ (insert warzone here)" achievements.

Also lets put time and resources into fixing the problems with pvp before we worry about the relative difficulty of some of the pvp related achievements.

Plenty of people on my server have the "Scare Bear" title but I don't think I know anyone with the "10 solo kills in 50 different ________ (insert warzone here)" achievements.

Also lets put time and resources into fixing the problems with pvp before we worry about the relative difficulty of some of the pvp related achievements.

Yes these solo kills achievements are crazy. And open world achievements must be reworked. Nobody's going CZ198 or Oricon now.

Edited by DerSchneider

.. But dont you think all the most serious problems are alredy being discussed? For a very long time? From direct approachs?

I just thought, that a simple and fast thing could help to bring back some activity in maps.

I dont have "scare bear". Probably because i spent too much time in Jun Ma.

And yeah, the general level of the players in WZs nowadays is..low. But the solo kills depends on how often you see yourself against a premade. So, it also matters in wich server you are. Its not hard to kill people in duels 1vs1.. its hard to be left dueling 1vs1 ;)

Edited by leonlotus

Yes these solo kills achievements are crazy. And open world achievements must be reworked. Nobody's going CZ198 or Oricon now.

Yep, and when they do, they dont "walk", they just teleport everytime they can. Nothing against it, but how will people have some achievements now?

Edited by leonlotus

Those i know with "Scare Bear" got them through organized "events" where there were other ppl who took off their gear to be farmed more quickly. not really a pvp achievement. And this is not surprising since hardly anyone is running around on Oricon pvp flagged, at least not on a PvE server.

And yeah, the general level of the players in WZs nowadays is..low. But the solo kills depends on how often you see yourself against a premade. So, it also matters in wich server you are. Its not hard to kill people in duels 1vs1.. its hard to be left dueling 1vs1

i think most i ever got were 3 when i was guarding a node as a sin. maybe i could have gotten more if i kept duelling and did not call incs, but i'd rather play objective than farm achievements. and since quite a few achievements are not the result of playing objective, i'll have to do without them.

Edited by dead-cat

Those i know with "Scare Bear" got them through organized "events" where there were other ppl who took off their gear to be farmed more quickly. not really a pvp achievement. And this is not surprising since hardly anyone is running around on Oricon pvp flagged, at least not on a PvE server.

i think most i ever got were 3 when i was guarding a node as a sin. maybe i could have gotten more if i kept duelling and did not call incs, but i'd rather play objective than farm achievements. and since quite a few achievements are not the result of playing objective, i'll have to do without them.

I have seen people farming in Oricon too, but i thought that kind of stuff was just a problem of Jung Ma. Very unfair...

And yeah, people walk blue flagged a lot, even in PvP servers.

I like to duel, but i would never hurt the party i am with in a WZ just to have my fun. So yes, objectives first!

And that take some possible kills from us.

OPEN PVP:

WZs PVP:

They need rework!

actually people who pvp like to have some kind of title out of the warzone now is only valor title, manhunter, party crasher legacy title

for example giving 20 killing blows in voidtstar in 25 different wz we get achivement veteran slayer would like to get that achievement as title

WZs PVP:

They need rework!

yes, that stuff needs to be updated. 2 weeks ago i got into a pointless novarre coast on my juggernaut tank and ended up with almost 800k healing done. the wz dragged on endlessly and there were like 2 tanks and at least 2 fotm healers on each side. i guess there were like 2 or 3 kills during the whole wz. sort of defeats the point of having a 350k heal achieve.

my tk sage regularily gets around 500k offheals with my record being 1.1 milion offheals in vomitstar. the 350k healing achievement nowadays is just as pointless as the 300k damage achieve, which can be reached pretty much by every tank on an almost regular base. actually they should rething the pvp achievements and modify them so that they actually encourage objective play or are a direct consequence thereof.

Something else that needs to be reworked/updated are the in-warzone medals.

I once got a medal for using medshot on myself once.

The values are a joke now. 2.5k in a single attack? You can do that with a basic attack... Back in the day 5K was actually a massive hit, so the medals made sense, but now you get them just by existing in a warzone.

Had a cool NC yesterday when a scoundrel on my team ended up with 8 solo kills in (solo) defense of the off node he had captured single-handedly. Have to say, the imps were particularly awful that zone: had 1 marauder who I destroyed in 5 GCDs or so as a shadow tank (in tank gear, not yet Krea's offensive gear :rolleyes:).

In the course of 4 years of playing, I don't think I've had 10 1v1s in the same match before. Not even including ones I've lost. What a horrible achievement.

Its was nicely thought, IMO, but...

If you go for this one, you will hurt your team trying to get it. Perhpas its a thing designed for ppl who like to play SINs.

Edited by leonlotus

yes, that stuff needs to be updated

Thats the word. UPDATE.

And after all, why not?

We gave fine examples, that seems to be a simple thing to do, and most of all... It doesnt hurt any other aspect of the game.

DEVs should hear this.

Its was nicely thought, IMO, but...

If you go for this one, you will hurt your team trying to get it. Perhpas its a thing designed for ppl who like to play SINs.

When I did them I remember my Hypergates. I always hoped that both teams were equaly bad and even rooted for the enemy team, when my team was about to win, in order to get another round. Getting them in 50! WZs is just delusional.

When I did them I remember my Hypergates. I always hoped that both teams were equaly bad and even rooted for the enemy team, when my team was about to win, in order to get another round. Getting them in 50! WZs is just delusional.

Fine example too, where you must decide to play how its meant too, or go for achieve.

So they are really disconnected of the gameplay.

Edited by leonlotus