The Black Talon/Esseles

ChaChaLoco

Please remove the level restriction on The Black Talon/Esseles for the group finder queue. By the time I get off Korriban I am already over level 10 and when I finish doing things on the fleet I am over level 15, and thus I cannot use the group finder queue to find a group for this instance. I ended up having to do it solo, which I didn't want to do, and this also meant that I couldn't get the quest from Lieutenant Mallohe to deliver my report to the War Ministry as, as far as the game was concerned, I hadn't done The Black Talon flashpoint (as a group).

Please remove the level restriction on The Black Talon/Esseles for the group finder queue. By the time I get off Korriban I am already over level 10 and when I finish doing things on the fleet I am over level 15, and thus I cannot use the group finder queue to find a group for this instance. I ended up having to do it solo, which I didn't want to do, and this also meant that I couldn't get the quest from Lieutenant Mallohe to deliver my report to the War Ministry as, as far as the game was concerned, I hadn't done The Black Talon flashpoint (as a group).

Agreed, hardly anybody leaving Korriban or Hutta is level 10, so everyone misses out on the Group finder version of this and have to "arrange" their own group.

I also think that both the tactical and solo mode should trigger the follow up quest on Dromund Kaas too, not just the tactical.

Solo mode is good for story but because it is a solo mode the gear drops are rubbish (as you would expect really) so being able to get better gear by doing the tactical should still be an option after level 10 too.

There's a follow-up quest?!

There's a "Talk-to" at DK spaceport, that leads to another "Talk-to" in the Sith Sanctum.

You don't need a full group to do BT. It can be done with 1 other person and companions.

And yeah, it's never triggered the update for the mission to go to DK. Players have always had to return to fleet and take the shuttle for the update. Been that way since beta.

That's not true. In the past if you did the flashpoint and even continued on to DK in the flashpoint you would get the DK mission. Now you MUST do the tactical version to get it (you can solo it or do it grouped), but if you do the 'solo' version you will NOT get it.

That's not true. In the past if you did the flashpoint and even continued on to DK in the flashpoint you would get the DK mission. Now you MUST do the tactical version to get it (you can solo it or do it grouped), but if you do the 'solo' version you will NOT get it.

I have never done the solo version. I've always done it with a partner since beta, even before it was a tactical. I have never gotten the update on the more than a dozen imps I've run through it, and ended up going back to fleet and getting on the shuttle.

I got to the fleet at level 15, and had to manually find a group for Esseles. Only took 20 minutes, but still. It would have been awesome had I been able to use group finder. Please fix it. Even if you just change the level to 20-25ish to allow it in group finder.

I got to the fleet at level 15, and had to manually find a group for Esseles. Only took 20 minutes, but still. It would have been awesome had I been able to use group finder. Please fix it. Even if you just change the level to 20-25ish to allow it in group finder.

You could have selected only it in the list and still used the LFG. On the right side, above the daily reward icon, there's a little button. Click it to select/de-select FP's. Then queue. You won't get the daily data crystal reward or conquest points for LFG, though, unless you queue for all of them.

You could have selected only it in the list and still used the LFG. On the right side, above the daily reward icon, there's a little button. Click it to select/de-select FP's. Then queue. You won't get the daily data crystal reward or conquest points for LFG, though, unless you queue for all of them.

It was greyed out, I couldn't choose only it. I couldn't choose it at all.