Dathomir Shaman's Armor Set

But Price was expensive a bit dude

Given that you could purchase it directly and not have to pray to the RNG gods, it wasn't unreasonable, IMO. This is especially true when you consider that you can unlock it in collections and create an infinite number of copies for any and all characters you may have/create and their companions.

Do you think that you should be able to buy a Ferrari directly for the same price as a raffle ticket for that Ferrari might cost?

Just rechecked the old Dulfy post the exact price was,

Xoxaan’s Armor Set — 2600 CC

Not cheap :p So I imagine if they released Dathomir it would prob be this price.

2600 compared to 5k x X ccs to some that opened many hypercrates? That isn't cheap?

2600 compared to 5k x X ccs to some that opened many hypercrates? That isn't cheap?

I don't gamble on crates, I don't waste CC on crates, if someone else did gamble and waste that much CC on hyper-crates to try and get it than good on them do they want a free cookie or something? But I don't. That means I need to lash out and buy 5500cc (because you can't just buy 2600cc and so you need more than the 2400 at $20USD) at USD $39.99 which AU is ~$55 to buy one item that I want, don't know about you but I don't plan on wasting $55 to buy one item set. Besides making credits is easy so I can save up and buy it straight from the GTN.

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

Yeah, except you could sell all the other s*** in the hypercrates. You're talking about twenty-f***ing dollars for an outfit and nothing else. And then you gotta pay another four to unlock it.

Screw that noise.

• 9 months later...
I have an idea, Ladies and gentlemen! My suggestion is: add Datomir Shaman's set in Cartel Market for sale.

I second this months later. Always the same problem. Prices on GTN are preposterous and not many people in Trade chat selling it for a reasonable price. Armor set is 75 mil RE GTN; 25 mil on Harbinger GTN. Go figure.

If Dathomir Shaman's armor set is to be put up on the CM for direct purchase, then so should the Sith Recluse armor set. It's only fair.

IDk is Architect's pack still available at all... armors should have some kind of re-release. All these outrageously expensive armors. Especially DShaman

Don't make me even get started on vented lightsaber prices, but I don't care about that 1 :p