You trolls can cry all you like...

Anlon

Agreed.

Every game can always be improved, but these dramatic exagerations and doom and gloom predictions are ridiculous. Unlike previous MMO's, this one is a very good and enjoyable experience. Its gonna be sucessfull, wether the haters like it or not.

Edited by Nemmar

I agree 100%, this is a very good game and I am having a blast. I have many opinions about why some of these haters are hating, but its irrelevant, I'm having fun.

I will tell you, these posters represent a fraction of 1 percent of the player base so they really don't matter in the big picture.

Agree as well,

I was there when Ultima Oline started years ago.. It was fun but buggy. I enjoyed 5 years playing that game at the end.

Of course today I do not have much time but I realy enjoy Old Republic and I'm disagreed about all those trolls saying.

Rgeards

Kildaz

You trolls can cry all you like but I don't care what you say, I love this game and I am going to keep playing it.

I love it, I’m going to keep playing it and I’m going to post both positive and negative thoughts in these forums. I’m not going to post negative comments because I’m a troll, I’m going to post negative comments because I think some issues need drawing attention to and addressing by BW. What the fanboys don’t seem to get (apart from the fact that the Devs aren’t their best mates)is that one of the worse things the customer base could do would be to remain silent about the stuff they don’t like. AS an MMo the game need to grow and involve in terms of content and features.

I love this game. I love the history and sure, i am gonna play it alot. Its like a new university for me and as a Star Wars fans i love details, which this game has alot of. I also loved the single player games,and i feel this is a part of it.

I think Blizzard hired people just to spam our forum with complaints.

Oh you have your Astroturfers sure but.....

I think it is more the case of people who purchase MMO's just to complain on the forums; a buddy of mine who manages a gamestop told me that you would be surprised...he has regular customers that always come in when a new MMO launches they buy two to four copies and they brag about flaming the forums. It's pretty much why Arenanet refuses to ever have official forums.